OMG...I'm in One-derland!!!

Laura A.
on 9/6/06 2:09 am - Manteca, CA
I am still on cloud nine after my weekly weigh-in last night. I weighed in at 197!!!! I was SOOOOO excited. I have not weighed less than 200 in over 15 years. I'm down 102 pounds now. I want to thank all you wonderful, supportive people on this message board. You all have been such an inspiration to me....your support and motivation are part of my success. Thank You. Laura A.
BabyRuth2u
on 9/6/06 3:45 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations Laura! That is great news!! Glad we are all here for eachother. Keep up the great work!
Nurse Spencer03
on 9/6/06 4:14 am - spring, TX
I have dreams about onderland!!! Iam SOO HAPPY for you !! I have 14 punds to go!! so throw some of you onderland vibes my way .I need them!!! nurse
Amy I.
on 9/6/06 4:42 am - KS
Laura, Glad to hear your news! 197 is Onderful! Amy I
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/6/06 6:00 am - My Town, NH
Laura, congratulations! What an achievement!!! It feels so good to see numbers that we haven't seen in so many years. Thanks for sharing your success with us. It's what keeps me going on this wild WLS journey! - Stephanie
jennb40
on 9/6/06 6:54 am - Nashua, NH
Good for you Laura....you have done great! When I get to onderland - I am going to scream so loudly you will hear it before you read it on here!!!! And congrats for joining the century club...I still need 10 more pounds! You are doing great. Barbara
Shana M.
on 9/7/06 2:03 am - KY
Congrats!!! That's amazing!! Shana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!