Introducing myself

stacylg
on 9/4/06 7:35 am - clinton, MO
Hi all marchers I have been here since the begining when I had surgery and have replied to a couple of posts, but over all I've just been lurking around reading. I am now starting to come out of my shell. I've always been real shy but now that im going through a divorce I'm realizing that I have to put myself out there to make friends. So thankful for the surgery for giving me the self confidence I have never had before. Well i have a couple of pics on my profile now and a face for the forum posts. 283/190/140 Stacy
luckycat1
on 9/4/06 9:24 am - Cincinnati, OH
Hello, congrats on your weight loss! MJ
timsdanni
on 9/4/06 12:28 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
welcome it is good to have a face with a name. I am also soooo grateful for this surgery - looks like you are doing good - I am still 90ish pounds from my goal so your 50 left is looking good danni 372/263/170
jennb40
on 9/4/06 8:58 pm - Nashua, NH
Welcome to the MARCHers! We are glad to have you - and you look amazing - you have done a great job! Don't be a stranger - we love you and need you!!!! Stick around! Barbara
lizzey627
on 9/4/06 11:34 pm - Dunlap, CA
Hi Stacey!!! Glad to here your doing well! Sorry your going through a divorce,but from reading your profile it seems your dealing pretty good all in all. Our dealing with are issues is real now cuz that food thing doesnt work anymore! YEA!! I have noticed the attention I get to and its kind of scarry sometimes cuz I'm not use to it. and I 'm married. So blahh! Glad you introduced yourself! Lizzey
JenWilBeSkinE
on 9/5/06 3:43 pm - Peculiar, MO
Yippie! Another Missouri Marcher!!! I'm in Peculiar, about 45 min or less from Clinton. Glad you posted. Welcome and have a great time.
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/6/06 5:46 am - My Town, NH
Stacy, thanks for sharing your success with us. Keep feeling great about yourself and putting yourself out there. Great job! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views