my biggest wow moment since surgery!

~ Stylz ~
on 9/2/06 10:19 am - North of Boston, MA
its unbelievable what this surgery does for people!! The only regret for me is why didn't I have it done sooner??? I feel more energetic, look younger and thinner, less back problems, clothes fit better, less body conscious, I can climb stairs with people and not be out of breath, the list goes on and on! I've had some wow moments like getting under 200, buying smaller sizes (now in a size 12 jeans, very excited about it!!! ), being completly out of plus sizes, able to actually run and enjoying the gym for more than yoga classes! On July 2nd the gym started a summer camp whi*****luded recording your weight, daily exercises, how much water you had for the day, if you stayed on your diet plan and if you took your vitamins. I set a public goal of 180, but a personal goal of 175 (I've been a slow loser from the beginning so I didn't want to go overboard with a number). The camp ran from July 2nd until today Sept 2nd, it was hard to see the scale stall at times, but EVENTUALLY it moved again... well..... heres my wow moment!!!!!!!!! I started the camp at 197 kind of in a stall............................................. Todays final weigh in was 175!!!!! I almost when I saw it on the scale! Then I almost because I hit my personal goal that I didn't think I would hit. to my doctor!! without her theres no way I would have lost 22lbs in 2 months or 86lbs (total lost so far) in less than 6!!
luckycat1
on 9/2/06 12:27 pm - Cincinnati, OH
Keep up the great job! MJ
jennb40
on 9/2/06 8:58 pm - Nashua, NH
You guys should see this girl in person! We had surgery the same day and were next door neighbors in the hospital! She was beautiful the day of her surgery and absolutely exquisite now! She has done such a good job! Congratulations STYLZ!!!!!
~ Stylz ~
on 9/2/06 11:46 pm - North of Boston, MA
awww, thank you Barbara!! its funny, by the second afternoon in the hospital her nurse knew to look for her in my room and my nurse knew to look for me in her room! we were great short term neighbors!
Amy I.
on 9/3/06 1:34 am - KS
You loser you! You have hit a major goal in your life! Go ahead and laugh and cry you deserve it! Here's to you.... Amy I
robinsaxton
on 9/5/06 12:36 am - Columbia, MD
So happy for you!!! What a great accomplishment. I know you feel wonderful. You are so beautiful. So...what's the next goal? You are sure to hit it with great success!!! Hugs, Robin
miminjoey
on 9/5/06 1:38 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
wow that is awsome...so now...give up the secret how did you lose 22 pounds in 2 months..i lost 8 in the last 6 weeks GRRRR Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/6/06 5:40 am - My Town, NH
Wow! And, WOW! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations on making it to 175 pounds. That's wonderful! Enjoy every moment! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views