It's finally my turn! ONEDERLAND!

Amy I.
on 9/1/06 6:50 am - KS
Well it's about time! I am there! I went to weigh in this morning and I weighed 198! I was so releaved. I thought that I was going to be stuck at 202 forever. So I went along with my marry day cleaning the house(UGGG!) When I was cleaning my bathroom I bent down to wipe off the scale ( we have a love/hate relationship) and wouldn't you know it .. the scale was not calabrated right. It added 2#'s! I could of been at onderland a few days ago. Darn it ! But on the other hand I weigh less than I thought! And we all know that every pound counts. So my offical weight for Sept. 1st is.... ( drum roll please) 196, 196, 196 Can you believe it! Amy I
Beckers
on 9/1/06 12:25 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Wooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats amy!
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/1/06 11:16 pm - My Town, NH
Amy, oh my gosh! 196?!?! That's wonderful! Congratulations on achieving this goal. It must feel so good to see your weight begin with a one. I'm so proud of you. You did it! - Stephanie
Sheila A.
on 9/2/06 4:31 am - Thermal, CA
Amy that is great, so happy for you!!!! Must feel Wonderful to have met that goal. Sheila
peggy5681
on 9/2/06 6:27 am - monroe, MI
welcome to Onderland Amy!!!!!
jennb40
on 9/2/06 9:04 pm - Nashua, NH
Amy - you deserve to celebrate - you thought you weren't going to get there - especially when you have that 5 pound weight gain....but of course, you DID IT....ONEDERLAND - watch out - Amy is knocking those pounds down! Barbara
robinsaxton
on 9/5/06 12:39 am - Columbia, MD
Amy, I am so happy for you!!! WOOHOO!!!! for joy... It is such a great feeling. Your hubby is going to be so proud of you and stunned by your thinner, sexier, more beautiful self when he comes home. Hugs, Robin
Amy I.
on 9/5/06 6:58 am - KS
THnask Girls it means a lot to share with someone that knows what you are going through. Here's to 196 Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views