Medical Problem

Alice_D
on 9/1/06 12:19 am
Any one have problem with excessive leakage? I mean so excessive you've had to wear a bandage it has been 10 weeks. Now it is just a little but still have to wear a bandage. I get so depressed. I would like to know if anyone else had this wrong or am I a freak?
Beckers
on 9/1/06 12:16 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
When I had my gallbladder removed laparoscopically (sp?) i***** I had a "port" wound that bled and bled for about 6-7 weeks. I thought that thing would never heal up... The surgeon who did the gallbladder said it would be fine and told me to keep putting bandages on it... He gave no reasons why... and it eventually stopped bleeding and healed. Now when I had my RNY this March, I told Dr. Suh, my surgeon, about that problem of bleeding for so long afterwards, he said it wouldn't be a problem this time, and it wasn't. He even re-opened that same "port" wound and used it for the gastric bypass (so I'd have less scars on my tummy), and it healed perfectly with no problems... I'm sure you've talked to your surgeon about this "leakage"?? What does he/she say about it? Maybe have another doctor check it and give a 2nd opinion? Rebecca M. 269/184/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views