Any one have any advice to tone that tummy?????

HAILEY
on 9/1/06 2:41 am - CARSON CITY, NV
I've been walking and going dancing and getting some good cardio in but now that the wieght is coming off the stomach is starting to fold over! I was wondering what all of you out there are doing to tone the tummy? Itried a couple days of sit ups but some of my incision area's still hurt with strain 1 impaticular thats a little bulgy and I don't want to strain to much! So Marchers what are you doin to tone that tummy? Hailey 245/173/141
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/1/06 11:15 pm - My Town, NH
Hi Hailey. My knowledge of how to tone is nill! You might try the Chicometrics DVD that Barbara in NH has been talking about. I hear that helps you tone body areas you didn't even know existed! I've joined a gym and will work out with a personal trainer once a month so that I can learn how to work my body. I'll be sure to pass on any information I glean about toning to the group! - Stephanie
jennb40
on 9/2/06 9:10 pm - Nashua, NH
Hi Hailey, I did buy the Chicometrics DVD (www.chicometrics.com) and have done it faithfully the last 2 weeks - twice a week. Twice a week is what they suggest. I didn't do the inches calculation before starting the program - when I go for my 6 month checkup at the surgeons they do a remeasure from the week before surgery - so just decided to wait on that. The chicometrics DVD lasts about 40 minutes and there are quite a few exercises for the tummy area. I am afraid no matter what I do - an eventual tummy tuck will be necessary. My poor stomach seems to roll to the middle and still gets in the way, but then that is from years of abuse and food stuffing! Of course I am 55 years old and my stomach is not going to shrink like someone who is younger. I would be careful about the incision area as you surely do not want to develop a hernia. Maybe when you go back to the surgeon's office again you can ask him what the chances are of developing a hernia and then get with a trainer for suggestions. Good luck. Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views