I Need a recipe?????? Darlene are you out there??????

HAILEY
on 8/31/06 9:46 am - CARSON CITY, NV
Where having a potluck here at work and I'm going to make pinwheels, just about everyone at my work has had some form of WLS so any idea's would be great from anyone who has a good recipe? Hailey 245/173/141
timsdanni
on 8/31/06 10:06 am - Ft Stewart, GA
low fat whole wheat tortillas to start layer with ff or lf cream cheese - several differnt kinds /flavors if you like than add tiny salad shrimp to one lean deli ham to one lean deli roast beef add tiny fine diced green onions if you like to one or all tiny fine diced red bell peppers would look/taste good roll and slice and arange nicely on a plate you could also do one along the lines of 7 layer dip ff refried beans, a tiny bit of salsa, avacado or choped olives, some small chopped tomatoes would look nice too and taste good in this one too ok hope this helps - I know I am not Darlene but I do cook a lot LOL danni 372/263/170 praying for peace and moderation in all things just for today
Darlene X
on 8/31/06 3:02 pm - Maricopa, AZ
INGREDIENTS: 1 (8 ounce) package whipped cream cheese 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas 1/2 cup green onions, chopped 1/4 cup black olives, chopped (optional) 3/4 cup chopped ham slices DIRECTIONS: Spread whipped cream cheese spread evenly on tortillas. Sprinkle the green onions, black olives and chopped ham slices evenly between all ten of the tortillas. Roll tortillas up jellyroll style. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from refrigerator and slice at 3/4 inch intervals. Arrange on tray and serve. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- INGREDIENTS: 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened 4 green onions, finely chopped 1/4 cup salsa 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas DIRECTIONS: In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, green onions, salsa and Cheddar cheese. Spread the cream cheese mixture on the tortillas. Roll the tortillas and refrigerate about 4 hours before slicing into 1 inch long pieces. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- INGREDIENTS: 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened 12 slices ham 4 ounces fresh basil 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes 12 leaves red leaf lettuce - rinsed DIRECTIONS: Spread each tortilla lightly with cream cheese. Arrange two ham slices across the middle of each tortilla. Add a layer of fresh basil, then a layer of tomatoes. Do not place ingredients too close to tortilla edges. Add lettuce; use enough leaf lettuce to cover across the center of each tortilla, with some of the frilly leaf edge hanging over. Starting at one end, tightly roll up each tortilla. Stick toothpicks in four evenly spaced spots of tortilla roll. Place tortilla rolls in a dish, cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours to chill. Slice each roll into four evenly sized sandwiches, and serve as soon as possible. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- INGREDIENTS: 1 (8 ounce) package braunschweiger liverwurst 1 (6 ounce) can canned crabmeat, drained 2 ounces cream cheese, softened 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas DIRECTIONS: In a medium bowl, mix the braunschweiger liverwurst, crabmeat and cream cheese. Spread the mixture on tortillas. Tightly roll tortillas, wrap in wax paper and refrigerate 1 hour. Slice the tortillas into bite sized pieces and serve.
HAILEY
on 9/1/06 1:34 am - CARSON CITY, NV
Thank you so much for the idea's they all sound great!!! I love coming to our board and being able to ask pretty much anything and having great people like you both respond!!!! Hailey 245/173/141
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views