Medical problems, noone knows what's wrong with me!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 8/31/06 4:25 am - Show Low, AZ
Ok, so July 31'st I started hurting like the dickens on my right side, soooooo I went to the E.R. here in Show Low, well the Dr. had a x-ray, CT scan, and a Ultrasound done, he had told me that my gallbladder looked disteneded, but there showed no pusspockets on the ultrasound. So, I made an appointment with my surgeon, he tells me that there is a growth there by my liver or on my liver that it could be cancer or something else, well it was very generalized. now my pcp tells me that I have some fluid under one of my scars. I don't know what to think, I want to cry all the time. and pull my hair out!!!! Sondra, 315/219/150
luckycat1
on 8/31/06 10:55 am - Cincinnati, OH
I am sorry you are not feeling very well. Have any of the doctor's even suggested any additional test that can be done? did your surgeon suggest a biopsy of the growth on your liver? can they drain the fluid that is under your scar? It sounds like your PCP and your surgeon need to communicate to figure out why you are in pain so you can get back to feeling better soon. take care and I hope you get some answers mj
jennb40
on 8/31/06 8:30 pm - Nashua, NH
I am so sorry Sondra you are having these problems. It sounds like 3 doctors have 3 different opinions. Don't give up on your quest to find out what is wrong...go to another doctor. Please take care of yourself and let us know how it is going. My get well prayers are going out to you. Barbara (love your new pic!)
miminjoey
on 8/31/06 10:50 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
wow...so did any of them have any suggestions on what to do next...how scary to be left hanging like that!. Mimi how it turns out to be nothing major
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/1/06 11:06 pm - My Town, NH
Sondra, I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well and that the issue isn't clear. Just keep working with those doctors to try to figure out what is causing the problem. I hope they come to consensus very soon! We'll be thinking of you. - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views