Has anyone tried these?

(deactivated member)
on 8/30/06 3:05 am - PA
I saw some of these at the Vitamin Shoppe. http://www.protica.com/ 25 grams of protien in 3 oz. Sounds too good to be true... Kathy
Sheila A.
on 8/30/06 3:27 am - Thermal, CA
No but I have seen them awhile back and have been wanting to try them. I was going to post and ask about protein suggestions today. I normally stick to the Nectar protein products, they have Lemonade, Fuzzy Navel(peach), Sky Blue(berry), etc. They all taste really good and mix up very well. One scoop is 23g of protein. Anyone have any suggestions on yummy brands they have tried? Thanks, Sheila
luckycat1
on 8/30/06 3:34 am - Cincinnati, OH
I tried these when I was about a month out. They are o.k. kinof on th sweet side. If you order some I would suggest you drink it cold. Oh yeah they are expensive. MJ
kimbaby74
on 8/30/06 4:09 am - Western, KY
Yes, I've tried these. They were ok, but really sweet, and had the consistency of syrup. And yes, expensive. Kim
Courtney B.
on 8/30/06 7:47 am - Lancaster, CA
Ive tried these and they are DISGUSTING. Trust me, if you hate all supplements, you wont like these either. I agree with Darlene, just put 1 scoop each in a bunch of bags. You really dont want to be left without some sort of protein. Have FUN! Courtney 271/254/186/141
miminjoey
on 8/30/06 10:11 am - Fort Bragg, NC
yes in fact have some in my fridge right now....I thought they were nasty very wierd flavors....i am simple, apple grapre, orange kind of person.
Tamara L.
on 8/30/06 10:18 am - Winston-Salem, NC
I tried all the flavors. I didn't like any of them until I tried the last one! Blue Raspberry Swirl actually tasted like one of those push-up frozen popsicles I used to eat as a child. The more you use it, the more you like it! I had to go on a business trip (I live in NC) to Chicago for a week--I took enough for 3 per day to assure that I at least got 76 grams of protein in a day just in case I wasn't in situations where I could eat smart. It was a life-saver!! 24 Vials of Profect for $66.96 comes out to $2.79 each. The Profect site gives you a code to get 15% off your order, so it basically pays for shipping costs. When I think of all the money I used to spend on food and diet drinks.....it doesn't seem so much compared with the nutrition it gives my body! Just my opinion......
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views