how do I change my face - and new pics

timsdanni
on 8/29/06 10:47 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=11083370&uid=5551190 ok for those of you who have been asking here are a few new pics plus some that are older now how do I change my face in here???? hugs all danni 372/263/170
Valerie J.
on 8/29/06 11:15 pm - Casper, WY
WOW!!!! You are looking GR8! To change your picture you need to go to the main message board... http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/ and in the upper left hand corner is your name and right under that is "user settings" just click on it and it'll tell you how to change the pic. Have a GR8 Day and enjoy the Labor Day Weekend! Valerie
jennb40
on 8/29/06 11:50 pm - Nashua, NH
Danni - you and your family are a good looking group - the new pictures really show your progress. When you go to the link Valerie talks about - you can import your pictures from picturetrail.com. Keep it up! I still need to get a bike - you inspire me! Barbara
peggy5681
on 8/30/06 2:39 am - monroe, MI
Danni I can't believe the difference!!!! You look great..... All of your hard work has really paid off...
Sheila A.
on 8/30/06 3:28 am - Thermal, CA
Hi Danni, A gal named Becky from Alaska changed mine for me. She said she would be happy to do it for anyone, just email her. She will need your user name and password, she emails you when she is done and you change your password. Took only a few minutes. I thought it was really sweet of her. Good Luck, Sheila
Sheila A.
on 8/30/06 4:30 am - Thermal, CA
Here is her email address: [email protected] Sorry I forgot to include it the first time. Sheila
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/30/06 10:06 am - My Town, NH
Danni, you look fantasti****ep up the great work and thanks for sharing your pictures with us! You have a lovely family too. - Stephanie
miminjoey
on 8/30/06 10:18 am - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo woman looking good! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!