I did it

Sheila A.
on 8/29/06 2:29 am - Thermal, CA
Go MIMI Go MIMI, It's your Birthday!!!! It's your Birthday!!! At least it feels like it!! I am so Happy for YOU!!! That is so great, if you want to change your Avatar to one that has the two pics you can email Becky and she will be happy to do it for you. Just email her at [email protected]. She will need your user name and password, then she will email you when it is done and ask that you change your password. It only takes her a few minutes, just email her 2 pics, she will crop them. You really do look wonderful, I am happy to share in your joy. Sheila
robinsaxton
on 8/29/06 2:47 am - Columbia, MD
Yeah Mimi!!! I know just how you feel. I am so happy for you. What a great feeling huh?!! Congratulations. Robin
peggy5681
on 8/29/06 5:21 am - monroe, MI
Congratulations Mimi!!!!! and welcome to onderland! I don't ever remember being under 200lbs, I know that when I was in 7th grade, I wore a sz 16 jeans, and now at 41 yrs old I am 191lbs and can wear a size 12 to 14!!!! Nobody will ever understand how that feels but all of us here on our board....
miminjoey
on 8/30/06 10:15 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Yep...by the time I was in 8th I was wearing an 18 and was 5'7" wore a 10 shoe and wore a 36C ....so to be in a 36C and 14 now is awsome....because I kind of for got to stop while I was ahead back then.
BabyRuth2u
on 8/29/06 7:01 am - Pittsburgh, PA
That is fantastic!! Good for you!
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/29/06 10:21 am - My Town, NH
Mimi, congrats on reaching ONEderland! What an achievement! You look gorgeous and I love the new 'do. Thanks for sharing your great news with us! - Stephanie
timsdanni
on 8/29/06 10:49 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
lets go do SOMETHING!!! how about a manicure and pedi at touch day spa? that was my treat to me last week and my nails need redone hugs to you girl - so proud of you danni
miminjoey
on 8/30/06 10:20 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Oh lets go!! I have no clue where that is...but I really want my nails done!!! just let me know what day and what time. mimi
miminjoey
on 8/30/06 10:13 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I wanted to say thanks to everyone....for all the cheers...i am so proud of all of us!
Beckers
on 8/31/06 11:37 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Grats on 199 Mimi !!! I want to go blonde again, toooooo.... I'm waiting for my hair to stabilize (from falling out). Rebecca M. 269/184/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views