I did it

miminjoey
on 8/28/06 11:00 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I lost those last 3 pounds and I weigh....drum roll.......199...... I don't care if I don't ever loose another pound....I weigh less then 200 for the 1st time in 15 years, and I couldn't be happier. Weight loss since surgery is 79, 116 since my journey began. Come with me!!! by the way...I couldn't have sone it without the support from all of you! Mimi
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/06 11:30 pm - PA
Yay Mimi!!! You look gorgeous! Time to update that avatar! You hardly look like that person anymore! Kathy
miminjoey
on 8/28/06 11:50 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I don't know how can you tell me? Mimi
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/06 12:15 am - PA
Go to the main message board. On the upper left hand side, there will be a box that says "Welcome Mimi" and underneath that line it says "user settings." Once you click on that, there is a place where you can upload your new avatar. You can upload it directly from your pc. You don't even have to put it in picture trail or anything. The only catch is that you have to make sure it is 100 x 100 pixels or as close to square as you can get it or it will come out warped. good luck! Kathy
miminjoey
on 8/29/06 1:19 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok I can't figure out how to unstretch my photo! GRRRR!!! Mimi
Amy I.
on 8/29/06 12:27 am - KS
Great Day in the Morin', MIMI! 199, 199,199! I will be joining you soon I'm still at 202. You should do something for yourself. I went and got my nails done. I know , it's really not a necesity but it is a great ego boost! And it make you feel good about yourself and a little bit girly.( also when my husband was home on leave he loved the nails!) I think that when you are heavy you tend to forget about who you are and what makes you feel good. You just want to hide under baggy clothes. So go and do something nice for you. (big or small, but for you!) I think that when I get to 199 I am going to get a pedicure. Now that I can see my feet. Good Job! Amy I
Amy I.
on 8/29/06 12:32 am - KS
Oh, Yah! I think that you shouls shange your picture also! You look nothing like you did! You look like a different person! Amy I
miminjoey
on 8/29/06 1:22 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I did I cut and colored my hair...as in the new pic....I want to have my nails done too!! hubby flipped over the SHORT SHORT hair but I love it...so easy to fix! But in all honesty I did that yesterday before I realized I was 199...so that means I get to do something else for myself right? Mimi
Amy I.
on 8/29/06 1:56 am - KS
You betcha, go and do something more for yourself! The way I see it we are making up for lost time. My Husband doesn't like short hair either. When I get where I want to be maybe I grow it out! Anyway grrrreat job! Amy I
jennb40
on 8/29/06 1:36 am - Nashua, NH
You go girl....that is fantastic news! Keep it up - by the way, love the "new" cut and color - you look great! Barbara (aka MeMe!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views