### 08/28 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 8/28/06 6:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
Well I had an eventful weekend--- see my post below about the car accident LOL I had a bad weekend though too... I had my first real taste of a refined sugar product... my sister in law made some brownies, so I had a little. Im trying not to guilt myself, cause I know its all in moderation.... over 2 days I maybe had 1 peice... rather than 1 whole batch in 30 minutes LOL... good thing was, I got home after the weekend and had lost another 2lbs Im having a weird day... not very hungry.... -------------------------------------------- Breakfast: 1/2 C Kashi Cinna-Raisin Crunch Cereal with Fat Free Milk Snack: Didnt really have one. Lunch: I made a chicken salad wrap, but ate maybe 1/4 of it--- if that, it was only a few bites, and a 100 calorie bag of Cheetos and just didnt want to eat anymore. Snack: 2 small slices of cheddar cheese & a slice of fresh pineapple. Snack 2: SF Jello Pudding Cup Dinner: Unknown at this point, Im not hungry... we havent been grocery shopping and have like no food in the house-- hence my snacks today have sucked. I need to go shopping!!! Water-- Im working my way to 56oz
Sheila A.
on 8/28/06 7:28 am - Thermal, CA
Haven't been able to keep much down today. Keep ing, all afternoon! BF: Protein Shake S: Peanuts Lunch: 170 Pria bar, but I ed that up! Maybe too much sugar/sugar alcohol? S: Popscicle Dinner: Hopefully a Chinese Chicken Salad, hope I don't again. Sorry, but I have really been barffing alot all day! Sheila
Tina K
on 8/28/06 7:31 am - Central, NY
Not too much to eat today but here is what we have: Breakfast: 4oz Dannon Activa Yogurt (need to get some more of my granola) Lunch: 2.25 oz of chicken salad on 1/2 a toasted bagel Snack: 1 oz colby cheese Dinner: Not sure, might have more chicken salad with the other half of the bagel while the kids have the veggie soup I'm making right now. We are headed to Texas on Wednesday so are working on clearing out the fridge. So...we've got very little and I refuse to take anything out of the freezer! After being stuck on 218 for two weeks today I got on the scale and lost a pound. Yeah!
HAILEY
on 8/28/06 8:33 am - CARSON CITY, NV
Trying to get all my protien in today I was real bad this weekend! B: 6oz protien drink S: none (well I guess you could count the vitamins they might as well be a meal all by them selves!) L: 2 oz tuna and 4 mini soy crisps S: 6oz Protien drink D: I don't know if I can fit any more in maybe I'll finish my 1oz of tuna with 4 more soy crisps. Water not so good today only have about 40 oz in so far but I'll keep trying! Excercise for the night will be an hour on my treadmill! Hailey 245/174/141
luckycat1
on 8/28/06 10:08 am - Cincinnati, OH
breakfast--protein drink with 1/2 bananna snack-none-spent the morning at the dentist office because I have an abcess it looks like I am growing a small head out of the side of my jaw . I have to go back tomorrow so they can finish my root canal lunch-1 oz soup all I could do dinner-protein drink because of the pain in my jaw/tooth food is not appealing to me nor is drinking water have a good evening everyone MJ
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/28/06 10:22 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: 1 package regular instant oatmeal and one sliced banana Lunch: 4 ounces turkey breast, 2 wedges Laughing Cow Light French Onion Cheese and six crackers Snack: 1 peach Dinner: 4 ounces steak and 1 cup steamed, fresh green beans Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Vitamins: all in Water: 48 ounces thus far Totals: Calories - 941 Fat - 25 grams (25%) Carbs - 108 grams (42%) Protein - 74 grams (33%) - Stephanie
BabyRuth2u
on 8/28/06 12:37 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I was eating for both of us today Darlene, so don't worry you won't get malnourished! LOL DH went on a business trip today, my temp job is done, so I was home all day except getting out in the morning to go to the gym. And it was just a long day! Breakfast: 1/4 c. total of some egg beater with some left over meatloaf type meat from the night before. (didnt start out too bad! wasnt hungry) lol Mid morn: After back from the gym had my AchievOne coffee drink, 20 gm protein. Then munched over the next few hours at two different times on some *&&%&^$^%^&( nuts! I have got to stop buying these things. I keep saying it, I stop, but then I buy them again. UGH! Lunch: Made a salad, 1/4 c lettuce, small tomato, some onion, few pieces of avacado, 1 can of tuna, with a balsamic vinegarette (about 2 tbs) Mid afternoon: Had anothr AchievOne protein drink 20 gm. Think I had a few nuts here too. Waiting on my mom to get here, had planned to go to get some dinner I munched on, yes you guessed it right, some more of those dang nuts!!! By the time she got here and we went out, I was not hungry!! So I side winded her and took her to some stores for a few hours. I tried to talk her out of any dinner out, but she wanted to stop. I tried to get her to pick up just a fast food sandwich, but she wasn't going for it. LOL So we went to Eat-n-Park restaurant. Dinner: I ordered a Portabella mushroom and grilled chicken salad that came with balasmic vinegarette. .I ate the chicken and muchrooms and just a bite or two of lettuce. I was stuffed! Eve: had my 30 gm protein shake. I am AVOIDING the nuts tonight. I am going to get them when I'm off my chair here and throw away yet again, half full cans of nuts. Only good thing for the day is I sure got a heck of a lot of protein. LOL But all I wanted to do today was eat. I think I was bored. Got to the gym as I said, so that was good and that's the plan all this week while Im not working. While I was on that 6 weeks temp job, I was down to one day a week and then last week didnt make it to the gym at all. So this week was to be my watch the food real good and exercise week. I failed on the food part today. But tomorrow is a new day.
JenWilBeSkinE
on 8/28/06 3:01 pm - Peculiar, MO
B:10:00am Protein shake w/ low carb carnation breakfast and vits L: 1:00 pm 1 slice SF Whole WHeat bread, Lite Miracle Whip (reg mayo makes me ), 1 slice cheese, deli turkey and ham, 1 slice pickle, @ heaping 1/4 cup of No fat cottage cheese, 1 cheese stick D: 5:00 pm meatloaf made with grnd turkey and Ritz whole wheat crackers (don't be fooled they are really just enriched flour with a little whole wheat as a later ingredient but I figured better than reg crackers) honey glazed baby carrots, brocolli, 3 slices of beets Dessert 5:30 pm 1/2 canned pear slice in juice S: (Not sure the time may have even been before dessert) 5 WW ritz crakcers with lite Strawberry cream cheese Later: 8:30 pm about 1/4 of a large banana Water intake was terrible I know I didn't even get in 2 whole bottles today. I gotta get doing better on this!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views