Help with wraps? please!

HAILEY
on 8/28/06 3:50 am - CARSON CITY, NV
I have been into making pinwheels and wraps and things lately but traditional tortillas have so many carbs and I'm trying to be carb conscious, so I bought some multi grain low carb tortilla wraps but I must admit they tastle like cardboard , and I can usually only get 1 tortilla wether it's low carb or not? so here is my question I'm not sure of the # of carbs we should be aiming for a day, but if I can tolerate a regular tortilla would it be ok if I had one a day then trying to eat this grainy low carb one which turns my stomach? Hailey 245/174/141
jannineh99
on 8/28/06 4:23 am - Melrose, MA
Hailey, I would like to know the answer to that question...my family likes burritos and I would make anything into a burrito but the ones that I tried that were low carb tasted like cardboard as well...I will ask my surgeons office and see what they say.... Jannine
Darlene X
on 8/28/06 6:14 am - Maricopa, AZ
Every plan is different, some focus on low carb other's dont... you need to ask your Nut. My plan wants 100-120g carbs per day.... I eat La Tortilla factory whole wheat wraps, I think they are yummy, they even have flavored ones .... better than white flour wraps in my opinion... Anyway it's your choice... a wrap won't kill you.... it's about learning to eat things in moderation....
miminjoey
on 8/30/06 10:48 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
if you love the wraps so much and they work for...look into make cutting down on another carb you take in a day to make up for the ones you take in with the wrap. That's what I do...I love muffins...so I add protein to the mix and then for lunch I'll skip the carb on the days I had a muffin for breakfast so that it balances out.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views