Monday morning funny.....

jennb40
on 8/27/06 10:34 pm - Nashua, NH
This might be some of us a year from now!!!! Joe and Gladys are getting ready for bed. Gladys is standing in front of her full-length mirror, taking a long, hard look at herself. "You know, Joe, "she comments. "I stare into this mirror and I see an ancient creature. My face is all wrinkled, my boobs sag so much that they dangle to my waist, my arms and legs are as flabby as popped balloons, and...my butt looks like a sad, deflated version of the Hindenburg!" She turns to face her husband and says, "Dear, please tell me just one positive thing about my body so I can feel better about myself"? Joe studies Gladys critically for a moment and then says in a soft, thoughtful voice, "Well, there's nothing wrong with your eyesight." He never heard the shot. HaHa...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/28/06 12:27 am - My Town, NH
Barbara, I can just see it! Gladys stands there with the smoking gun and says, "yup, my eyesight is just fine. It only took one shot!" Thanks for the morning funny! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 8/28/06 6:17 am - Columbia, MD
Very funny! I feel like I am nearly there with all the sagging. Thanks for the laugh.
Tamara L.
on 8/30/06 10:32 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Barbara....you look gorgeous!!!!!! I haven't been on the board in a while, and I didn't even recognized you in your picture. If your name hadn't been attached, I wouldn't have believed it. You've done so well. I appreciate how all your posts are so upbeat, encouraging and inspirational!
jennb40
on 8/30/06 9:58 pm - Nashua, NH
Thanks for your comments! Don't be a stranger - keep in touch with this group of LOSERS! Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views