A new picture!

jennb40
on 8/27/06 7:44 am - Nashua, NH
I finally downloaded a new picture of me....minus 87 pounds! Except for the turkey thing growing under the chin - you can see I think 87 pounds gone!!!! It took a while to figure out how to get the picture on there, but finally did it! I used photobucket and that worked pretty good. Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Hubby and I have done "chicometrics" 3 times in the last week and a half and we can feel it in our muscles!!! (But it is a nice feeling to know my muscles are getting a good workout!) Next week we are joining the local YMCA and I am going to water aerobics on Monday and Wednesday nights. We are thinking about taking line dancing on Thursday nights when they start the winter session. Thank the good Lord I feel like doing all these things....this 55 year old granny is trying to keep up with you youngins!!!! Barbara
luckycat1
on 8/27/06 9:38 am - Cincinnati, OH
you look great! mj
jennb40
on 8/27/06 8:38 pm - Nashua, NH
Thanks MarJean - now you need to get a picture on your profile so we can put a face with a name!!!! Barb
BabyRuth2u
on 8/27/06 10:45 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Beautiful picture Barbara!!! I'm with you on the growing turkey thingy, but hopefully we get some snap back on it in about a year or two. I've heard it kind of blends out. I guess we shall see! I just spent $85 yesterday at a department store for some lift stuff. Not sure if it will work, but it was worth at least one shot of $85 to give it a try! Love the pic! Thanks for sharing. Water aerobics sounds fun! Good luck!
jennb40
on 8/27/06 8:37 pm - Nashua, NH
Thanks Ruth Ann.....please let me know if the $85 lift works!!!! I will be right behind you picking up a jar!
thin2be
on 8/27/06 1:23 pm - Houston, TX
You look wonderful! I think you are not only keeping up--you are leading the pack! Way to Go! Phyllis
jennb40
on 8/27/06 8:38 pm - Nashua, NH
Thanks Phyllis....you look like our MARCHer beauty queen!
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/28/06 12:18 am - My Town, NH
WOAH! Hello gorgeous!! Barbara, you look so good. So pretty and healthy! I'd say you're keeping up with us just fine and providing much inspiration. Keep it up! - Stephanie
Tina K
on 8/28/06 1:57 am - Central, NY
You look fantastic Barbara! I really need to get a new picture up on my message board thing. That pic was nearly 100 pounds ago! Oh, line dancing sounds fun! The job I'm starting in a few weeks has discounts on health clubs so I'm going to be looking into something that has a personal trainer so I can get whipped into shape! My scale was frozen on 218 for two weeks and I was starting to freak out. Today I finally dropped a pound but it was enough to scare me into finally making an exercise commitment! Tina 315/214/140 (or size 10, which ever comes first!)
miminjoey
on 8/28/06 11:18 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I know this is going to sounds bad, but pease take this as a compliment...you look like my mother...I swear I had to do a double take. You look wonderful!!!! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views