BMI- We are only OBESE

jennb40
on 8/27/06 11:10 pm - Nashua, NH
YEAH....from our BMI survey last week - we are all "only" obese on average! No super obese among any of us! Here are the BMI results for 19 people: The highest BMI was 69.5 at the beginning of our journeys The lowest BMI now is 28.5 at 5 months into our journeys Our average BMI at the beginning of our group was 51.5 Our average BMI today for the group is 36.1 We averaged a 15.4 drop in BMI counts The most BMI lost was 20.1 The least BMI lost was 11.2 We MARCHers ROCK....everybody keep up the good work - won't it be great when we all have BMI's under 30???? 3 in the survey already do and several are not far off! Have a nice day...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/28/06 12:29 am - My Town, NH
Yay! I'm so proud of all of us! BMI continues to shrink and all of us are becoming healthier. Thanks for the stats Barbara! - Stephanie
BabyRuth2u
on 8/28/06 2:17 am - Pittsburgh, PA
It's just amazing when you see the statistics isn't it? Way to go everyone! Thanks for putting that all together Barbara! Hope you had a great weekend.
jannineh99
on 8/28/06 4:18 am - Melrose, MA
I keep missing all of your surveys..sniff sniff...next survey you do can you email me in case I don't get to the boards I can partcipate..please.... Jannine
Rick A.
on 8/28/06 4:51 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Thanks for your hard work putting that all together. It looks like you have a new picture and are looking great. Once again I am proud to be a "Marcher" Take care, Rick
miminjoey
on 8/28/06 11:16 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
how are we??? way to go everyone and special to you barbara for tallying it up for us!! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views