Awsome WOW moment!!!!!!!!!

jannineh99
on 8/27/06 10:00 am - Melrose, MA
Well I know it has been a while since I have posted so here goes...I have been running my tail off and I have not been able to do that comfortably for many years...I seem to be a some kind of stall in the weightloss..This weekend I went to my church camp with the family and it was my childrens frist time there and they had a ball...we walked everywhere..to the playground and the the rec hall my car didn't move at all the whole weekend...my greatest acheivement this weekend was when I walked down to the waterfront I have been going to the camp at least two weekends a year for the past four years and have never been able to make it down you have to go down some steep hills and very rocky...getting down was never the problem but I just knew I would never get back up without a ride...welllll this weekend I walked down and walked up I had a walking stick but I did it....I it felt awsome to be able to do that...now I cannot wait to go back in October for my Womens District Retreat and take pictures of the fall leaves.. Jannine 357/232/175
thin2be
on 8/27/06 1:24 pm - Houston, TX
I am so proud of you! What a wonderful WOW moment. Congratulations on your success. Keep it up! Phyllis
jannineh99
on 8/28/06 10:52 am - Melrose, MA
Thank you for your kind words and motivation. Jannine
jennb40
on 8/27/06 8:40 pm - Nashua, NH
You go Jannine! What an awesome WOW moment for you! Don't be a stranger - post when you get a chance! Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/28/06 12:19 am - My Town, NH
Congrats Jannine! You should be very proud of your accomplishments. It's great to finally be able to do something that you couldn't prior to surgery. Keep up the great work. There's no telling what you'll be able to do at camp next year! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 8/28/06 6:08 am - Columbia, MD
Yay Jannine! You are doing such a great job. What an accomplishment. Enjoy the many more WOW moments coming your way!!! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views