Express 101

sparkles
on 8/27/06 3:17 am - North Richland Hills, TX
http://www.xpress101meal.com Has anyone seen this thing on TV? It looks like it would be really handy for people like us who need smaller portions, less fattening foods and still want time to relax w/o all that cooking.. I'm thinking of getting one and was wondering.. does anyone else have one?
HAILEY
on 8/28/06 2:34 am - CARSON CITY, NV
I have seen this on the TV from before and after surgery and want one desperatly but the pocket book is a little tight with school starting for the kids and things but I agree with you I think it would be wonderful for people like us and for our husbands and kids. Some time I feel like a have to make 2 dinners one for the kids and my husband and than some thing I can eat! Not that my husband wouldn't eat what I make for myself but my kids are only 4 and 7 and very picky eaters but I have gotten them to eat healthier over all. Luckily they don't have a weight problem there actually pretty petite for there age which is why I haven't made them eat low fat, carb free, sugar free stuff yet. But I think the xpress 101 would be most conveniant for several of us who don't have it in us to cook large meals and bag them like Darlene she's amazing that she can do that! I can never find time! Hailey 245/174/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views