Here's me

JenWilBeSkinE
on 8/27/06 3:26 pm - Peculiar, MO
Here's my pic I finally have one. THis is from Easter so about a month after surgery. Need to get a new one up soon. I'm nearly 100lbs down now. The scale actually registered 100lbs loss the day before yesterday but I'm waiting till its consistently 100 lbs down before I really call it that. I guess then I'll be able to get a Century Card. That totally rocks! BTW where do you get one of those things anyway?
jennb40
on 8/27/06 8:43 pm - Nashua, NH
Nice to put a picture with a face! We will be awaiting your new one - I know you will look different with those 100 lbs gone! I have no idea about the Century Card, but bet someone on here will be able to help. Congratulations! Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/28/06 12:24 am - My Town, NH
Hi Jennifer. You look fantastic! Congratulations on all of your success! I searched the FAQ section and found the information on century club cards. "I've lost 100 pounds, how do I get a "century card"? Email a request to [email protected] and put "century card" in the subject line, it can take over a week for them to add the card to your profile." Hope that helps. Keep up the great work! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views