new pics

miminjoey
on 8/25/06 3:10 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok these pictures will only be up for a short while...and absolutely no laughing!!! this is the bikini I bought and yes I wore it LOL!! ( and looked as good as a lot of the teenagers running around, and I had 3 kids in less then 3 years and weighed 315 not long ago!) Anyway the other is me last weekend...i waited and waited to get into that shirt...at 8 weeks out it was tight...this night it was too big I missed the just right phase. Mimi
peggy5681
on 8/25/06 3:15 am - monroe, MI
Mimi, you look great, I also got brave and have a bikini!!! I love you hair now!!!
Sheila A.
on 8/25/06 3:49 am - Thermal, CA
Mimi you are so brave, not only a bikini, but short cute hair too! I was to cut my hair so badly, but I think I am gonna wait a while longer. You look great!!!! Sheila
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/25/06 3:53 am - My Town, NH
Mimi, you look fantastic! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! - Stephanie
Amy I.
on 8/25/06 4:01 am - KS
Mimi, What a woman! You look great! I wouldn't laugh, promise! I actually want to cry. I'm next. Okay? Keep up the grreat work! Amy I
Sheila A.
on 8/25/06 5:09 am - Thermal, CA
You know Mimi if you put your picture that shows when you post next to the picture from 5 months post-op. You look completely different. You are a new woman!!! I cannot wait to be under 200!!!! Make room for me, here I come!!! Sheila
Beckii
on 8/25/06 8:49 am - Saint Louis, MO
Way to go, Mimi! You look fabulous! Congratulations on such a great job! Beckii
jennb40
on 8/25/06 10:29 pm - Nashua, NH
LOOKIN' real good Mimi! Keep it up.....from the other MeMe! Barbara
Goldielocksss
on 8/29/06 4:11 pm - fremont, CA
Congratulatons!!!!!! Just wearing a two piece is wonderfullllll
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???