The Children's Place and My Butt--WOW

RebekaA
on 8/24/06 7:03 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi All, For those unfamiliar, The Children's Place is a kid's clothes store that has a great play area inside. It's a common favorite with moms and is always full. The only sitting area are these chairs that look kid sized!!! They are tiny, unstable and uncomfortable. Presurgery, I could NEVER dream of squeezing my butt in there, which was so embarrasing since I frequent it often with friends and was forced to sit on the floor while they sat, making it obvious my fat butt was too big for their furniture. Like life didn't suck enough right? Well today 90#'s lighter we went back. I thought there was still no way I'd fit but when my friend turned around I thought maybe i could just rest half a bun on it and fake it--BUT I FIT--comfortably!!! I never dreamed I could fit in those little kid chairs. I finally didn't feel like a mom reject amongst the other skinny little moms! Oh happy day!!!! Have a great Thursday everyone! Rebeka 284/261/197/150
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/24/06 10:58 am - My Town, NH
Happy day indeed! Congrats on a wonderful WOW, Rebeka! Isn't it wonderful to feel "normal"? I know that I love it each and every time I am able to do something that I couldn't do all those pounds ago. I'm glad it made your Thursday a happy one. Here's to more WOWs like that! - Stephanie
Beckers
on 8/24/06 12:08 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
WOOOHOOOO Bek!! 90 lbs. down and fitting into kiddie chairs! *hugs* Bec
jennb40
on 8/24/06 8:50 pm - Nashua, NH
As you keep this up - they are going to ask for identification because you are so young looking - they will think you are a kid sitting in the Momma chairs!!!! Isn't this a fun journey? Keep it up! Barbara
RebekaA
on 8/25/06 5:26 am - Inland Empire, CA
You're so sweet!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!