BOOBS!

Amy I.
on 8/25/06 4:18 am - KS
I was laying bed the other morning and I looked down. You will never believe what I saw? My BOOBS were in my armpits! I have Armpit boobs! I have lost so much weight that the girls just hang! All I could think of was that I was glad that my husband isn't here to see the twins in such a state! So your asking if my bra size has gone down?..... Well, NO! I just roll them up and TUCk them in. It's like someone let the air out of a helium balloon, wrinkles and all! Just thought that I would share, and I will be posting the date of my next surgery! A boob lift! HAHAHA!! Amy I
Darlene X
on 8/25/06 5:08 am - Maricopa, AZ
Yeah... that pretty much describes me, and Im only 24... too young for that LOL. Ive always been saggy though, I think because I was so over weight... never got those nice young boobs people talk about hahaha.
sparkles
on 8/25/06 6:18 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Darelene, We are the same age, and I have the same issues!! My bra size has went from a 46 D to a 38 C. I never got those "nice young boobs" either.. but the hubby promised me implants when I want them!! HAHAHA.. that is just too funny.. to consider me.. ( who in my mind is still 400 lbs) to have a boob lift and IMPLANTS!! AAAA.. Sorry its still really funny!
Amy I.
on 8/25/06 6:26 am - KS
HAH! I have you all beat! I am old and have a 38 DDDDD or H, that is ALOT of sagging! I used to have nice full boobs, but now I have to push them in! ( kind of like pushing them back into there sockets! hehehe with my upper arms) Amy I
robinsaxton
on 8/25/06 6:37 am - Columbia, MD
Yep, the girls just aren't as full as they used to be! I still wear a D, only a 38 now instead of a 42/44. I am gonna get the girls done when all is said and done too. Such a sad picture with no bra on. I had to go get a really good bra too because they kept falling through the bottom of my other ones! It was pretty funny when that would happen. By the way Amy...We were stationed at Fort Meade, MD. We still live in MD. Spent two tours in Germany and we were in California just before coming here. LOVED CA! But it wasn't supposed to be the place we retired so here we are. I am enjoying MD much better now and enjoying the season changes. It was nice to actually have a "winter" at Christmas time. Looking forward to it again. Well, try to keep the girls in tact. LOL Hugs Robin
Beckii
on 8/25/06 8:56 am - Saint Louis, MO
I'm older so I'll call mine the "ladies" -- and will share that they too, are hanging rather low these days In fact - I was just laughing looking at some pictures on line of my standing with my daughter and daughter in law -- who are both much shorter -- and noticed our boobs are all at the same level -- meaning mine are REALLY saggin'! Sigh! Then I read your e-mail and felt better that someone else is having the same issues. Guess that means misery does indeed love company. Teehee. Anyhoo, thanks for sharing. It's good to know we're not alone in this journey! Beckii
Beckers
on 8/25/06 12:22 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
My "girls" are embarrassingly saggy My hubby has been nice enough to never mention it, but its just embarrassing... I hate to go under the knife again, but not sure if I can live with them this way. Rebecca M. 269/186/150
jennb40
on 8/25/06 10:26 pm - Nashua, NH
This grandmother's girls are so far south that IF I was breast feeding - if the baby were to cry I could throw one in the next room and not even have to get out of bed! The only difference between me and the rest of you is that you will probably have them this way for 20-30 years before you reach my age! I have something to keep my naval company now!!!! AHHHHH....what I wouldn't give for those perky babies back again! Think only a surgeon could make that possible now! Barbara
miminjoey
on 8/25/06 10:58 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
OMG it is so funny you posted this, it seems my boobs have been the topic around here lately, with friends neighbors family LOL...on one of the boards someone said after she lost the weight her boobs looked like lemons in socks....well before surgery I had grapefruit/cantelope in socks and now I am at orange/plums in socks. There is no doubt these babies are going to get some plastic surgery as soon as i am done oosing the weight. I can live with the bat wings and apron, but I can not live with the boobs that reach my belly button! Mimi
timsdanni
on 8/26/06 1:57 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I soooo know where you are - did some yoga streaches with out being dressed and when I was on my hands and knees they HIT THE FLOOR!! aggggg and no plasics for me for at least 10-15 yrs till I am 100% sure I am done having babies b/c breastfeeding is a passoin for me and plastics can SOOOO mess that up (not to say you can never nurse after boob surgery but it can be anywhere from a bit of a challange to impossible depending on your doc and how they did your boob job) but oh yeah mine are SAGGGGGY 46 DDD (tight worn with extenders ) to a reg 38DD I miss the girls I must admit but not the rest of the 109 pounds that left danni 372/263/170 striving for peace and moderation in all things just for today
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views