Wraps? How much can you eat?

Alice_D
on 8/25/06 12:07 am
I usally only eat less than a quarter of a wrap? I am scared to eat. My husband likes to eat at KFC and I don't think there is any thing I can eat there. Any advice appreciated.
Darlene X
on 8/25/06 1:23 am - Maricopa, AZ
Depends on the wrap... If I make my own at home using a La Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat Tortilla, they are a smaller wrap, about soft taco size and I can eat the whole thing... (Around 200 calories for my wrap- depending on how much cheese I put in haha) Now an Arby's wrap, or a wrap at a fast food place of course with portion sizes in America --are bigger than my home made ones.... I tried an Arby's Chicken Salad wrap the other day and ate half (But not all the tortilla, they put too much- I picked out all the insides and ate about 1/4 of the wraps Tortilla). Darlene -114lbs
Courtney B.
on 8/25/06 1:26 am - Lancaster, CA
When did you have surgery? I refuse to eat anything from KFC also. Everything there is fried, cept for salads. As for wraps, I can only eat about 1/2 of a Subway wrap. Rather funny, cuz if I make myself a burrito at home, I can eat the whole thing (small burrito). But I cant go on that much, I have been getting sick alot lately. I dont know if Im not chewing good enough or eating too much. I have thrown up 2 times in the last week, but not even a foamie in the last 2 months. Ive got to figure this out. Courtney 271/254/187/141
Alice_D
on 8/25/06 1:51 am
I had my surgery on 6/19/06 in Flint MI. Is it normal to be afraid to eat, I do eat but I start second guessing myself. I am not very confident with my self yet.
Courtney B.
on 8/25/06 8:00 am - Lancaster, CA
I was afraid to eat at that stage too. I stuck to things that were safe. I had a bad dumping episode with an apple and still to this day, I stay away from fruit. Ive had watermelon, one or two grapes, but thats it. Hey, you had your rebirth on my birthday! lol Dont worry, it does get better. You are just barely 2 months. Good luck. Courtney
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/25/06 3:51 am - My Town, NH
Hi Alice. I can eat a whole wrap sandwich when I make it at home. They are yummy! I would look at the KFC website and see what your options are. Good luck! - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 8/25/06 4:09 am - Maricopa, AZ
I checked out KFC's website... looked at some wraps, they are pretty high in calories Around 300-400 calories a wrap... which is you only ate half wouldnt be so bad, but they are very high in fat--- 16-20g of fat for one wrap... thats almost what my Nut. allows daily in one meal. But honestly, moderation... if your not eating them daily, then your fine... if once in a while you want KFC, just try pick the healthiest options posible. Check out KFC's website, they can give you nutritional info for anything,..... they also do salads...
Alice_D
on 8/25/06 5:09 am
I don't eat anything from KFC but my husband loves it. I eat home made wraps also. I told him he could have KFC and I would find something else to eat but he says no he will eat with me. I know I shouldn't feel guilty but I do. He tells me its ok also. I would rather eat at home any way that way I know what I am getting.
sparkles
on 8/25/06 6:16 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Ya know.. I'm worried.. You guys can't eat as much as me.. On those little south beach diet meals.. the box with 2 wraps, a little bit of chicken, cheese and a sauce (290 calories and 26 gm of protien I believe) I can eat both of them.. It takes 30 minutes, and I chew chew chew.. but thats a lunch for me.. Am I eating too much?!
miminjoey
on 8/25/06 10:47 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
girl don't feel alone...I can eat nearly a whole burrito from taco bell...it just takes me nearly 45 mins. Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views