New Picture on Profile

Amy I.
on 8/23/06 2:22 pm - KS
I posted a new picture of me and my husband when he was home on leave the past week. Amy I
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/23/06 7:03 pm - My Town, NH
Amy, you look fabulous! So pretty! It must have been nice to have your husband home for a while. Did he notice a difference in your appearance? Keep up the great work! - Stephanie
Amy I.
on 8/23/06 9:59 pm - KS
Thank you Stephanie. When I went to pick my husband up at the airport he said that he had to look twice , that he didn't even recognize me! What a nice feeling! Thanks again Amy I
jennb40
on 8/23/06 9:17 pm - Nashua, NH
Wow - wee....what a nice looking couple! I bet your hubby was really surprised to see you! How long has it been since he last saw you? You look beautiful....keep it up! Barbara
Amy I.
on 8/23/06 10:03 pm - KS
Barbara, I haven't seen him for 3 months and now it will be even longer!!! How about 18 months! When he gets back I will be at goal 135! You look amazing also! keep up the grrrreat work. Thanks again Amy I
jennb40
on 8/23/06 10:45 pm - Nashua, NH
Amy, thank you and your husband....him for serving in our military and you for being the supportive wife! My prayers will be with both of you and be sure and let us all be here for you during those 18 months. Barbara
robinsaxton
on 8/23/06 11:40 pm - Columbia, MD
Hi Amy. Well, for some reason I can't see your pics but I am sure you look great! I know it was great to see your hubby. We just retired from the Army so I understand what those long separations are like. No fun. But it'll be a beautiful Kodak moment when your hubby sees how awesome you look at goal! That is so cool. Keep up the work. Isn't it so worth it! Hugs, Robin
Amy I.
on 8/24/06 2:11 am - KS
Robin, THnaks for your kind words! My husband will get his 20 year letter in Iraq. Then maybe he will retire? We are out of Ft. Riley Kansas. Where are you located? Thanks Amy I
miminjoey
on 8/25/06 12:27 am - Fort Bragg, NC
HOLLY CRAP you look AWSOME! Mimi
Amy I.
on 8/25/06 3:45 am - KS
Mimi.... Have you looked in the mirror lately? WOWOWOWOWOW! Hot mama! Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views