### 08/23 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 8/23/06 7:12 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey guys.... support group last night was great, and dinner was awesome. I got their lemon pepper baked chicken mmmm sooo good, I had a few bites of coleslaw, corn on the cob & a couple of steak fries. Next support group EJ and I are running it, so Im a little nervous and we are going to start working on it--- we have about 3 weeks to prepare. Work is so slow and boring today! Im ready to go crazy! --------------------------------------------- Breakfast: 1/2 C Low Fat Cottage Cheese w/ Fresh Diced Pineapple Snack: 1oz Pepper Jack Cheese Stick & Approx 15 Grapes Lunch: Yummy Wrap (Whole Wheat Tortilla, Cheddar Cheese, Left Over Chicken, Lettuce, Cucumber, Pickles & Mayo) Snack: Lite Yogurt Dinner: 1 Scrambled egg & 1/2 a left over Cheese Enchilada. Water-- Getting there, Almost 34oz, and another 17oz bottle to go before I go home. Ok so CRAZY I looked at todays calories, its almost like 933 calories... Ugh
JenWilBeSkinE
on 8/23/06 8:08 am - Peculiar, MO
B: Protein Drink and vits L: 1/2 sand wich on SF WW bread w/ deli ham and 1 cheese slice and 1 pickle slice and @ 1/4 cup of cottage cheese and calcium chew S: some wheat crackers and light cream cheese D: on the go will get Wendy's small chili
HEATHER K.
on 8/23/06 9:56 am - CORONA, CA
RNY on 03/24/06 with
breakfast - protein shake with lit n fit yogurt and 1/2 banana lunch 1/2 cup cottage cheese dinner haven't decided I see everyone else is eating around 800-1000 calories but I am averaging 450 a day Is this why month five I only saw an 8lb loss? Any help would be appreciated.
Darlene X
on 8/23/06 11:04 am - Maricopa, AZ
450 calories isnt near enough at our stage... Why are you eating so little? Do you have any physical issues with eating--- Hubby was at this stage when he got really sick with his stricture... he was eating very little behind everyone else too. Month 5 seemed slow for everyone... but increasing your calories you would see the weight come off faster.... your body must be in starvation mode with only 400ish calories.
BabyRuth2u
on 8/23/06 10:12 am - Pittsburgh, PA
UGH is right. I had a bad food day today too. Food not so bad, snacking bad!! Breakfast: Usual 1/4 c. LF cottage cheese with 1/2 small tomato. S/P to taste Mid morn: AchievOne coffee drink 20gm protein Had some cashews maybe about an oz? And bought a bag of Sun Crisp harvest cheddar chips. Ate 1/2 the bag. Lunch: Salad at the deli. Used regular cesear dressing, half packet. Salad was about 1/4 lettuce, 3 oz turkey, 2 mini corn, 2 slices of beets, some peas, 1 mushroom, some black and green olives. Afternoon: Finished the second half of the sun chips and about 3pm went and bought another bag. So that was like 280 calories just today in freakin sun chips. I cant wait until this job (the receptionist) is done!! Friday is my last day doing that. I did however have an interview with this company today for another position. So we shall see what happens. They did have some internal employees bid for it and one temp already in the position. But they wanted to interview me for it. It won't be so boring, much more variety, that I like!! The company is great but the receptionist position is BORING!!!! Dinner: Got lazy as usual and didnt want to cook dinner so we stopped for chinese on the way home. I picked several types of chicken, ate about 4 oz probably, 1/4 c. fried rice, a cheese poofy I call it lol, some crab meat and wonton soup. Felt I ate more than i normally do there. Eve: will do my protein shake 30 gm before nights over. On my 3rd bottle of water for the day. Trying to finish that before shake time. I'll be home next week, so back to a regular gym schedule I'll go also. Can't wait!!! I miss going to the gym in the morning several times a week. We've only been making it once a week while I've been working these past 6 weeks. Its just a long day by time I get home dont feel like changing and going to the gym and changing again and having no time left in the evening. Hope everyone had a good day. Mine was decent overall, cant really complain. I feel great!
ooh-lala
on 8/23/06 12:30 pm - Great Bend, KS
I had a busy day and not much time for cooking, so I relied a lot on "convenience foods". I try to avoid this as often as possible primarily because of the sodium content, but I had no other choice today. B: 1 oz. reduced fat cheddar cheese, 1 strawberry and one Carb Control yogurt smoothie L: 1 Lean Pocket Ultra Supreme Pizza Pocket. I read about these on hungry-girl.com. They have 200 calories, 24 gms of protein and a high fiber content. Not too bad for a quick meal. Kind of high in sodium though. D: Martha's Vineyard Salad from Arby's minus the dressing that comes with it and minus the almonds. I used a small amount of low-carb balsamic vinegarette that I had at home. I ate all the chicken but very little of the lettuce (which is most of the sald). This is yummy! Has dried cranberries, apples, shredded cheese, spinach, lettuce. Great option for a fast food meal when in a bind. S: 1 sugar-free fudgecicle Totals: 690 calories, 65 grams protein Laura 381/275/175
luckycat1
on 8/23/06 12:44 pm - Cincinnati, OH
breakfast: protein shake snack: protein shake lunch: 1.8 oz tuna 3 triscut low fat crackers and 3 slices of apple snack: two slices of turkey bacon with 1/2 bananna--this did not agree with me (did you know that bananna's taste the same coming back up as they do going down???--o.k. maybe that was TMI lol) dinner: protein drink 40 oz water plus 20 oz of s/f decaf drink 600 calories 88 grams of protein MJ
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/23/06 7:02 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: 1 package regular instant oatmeal and one banana Lunch: 4 ounces of roast beef, 2 wedges Laughing Cow Light French Onion Cheese and four crackers Snack: 1 nectarine Dinner: 4 ounces of chicken, 1/4 cup of roasted red potatoes, 1/2 cup of steamed broccoli and cauliflower Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 60 ounces Vitamins: all in Totals: Calories - 1018 Fat - 25 grams (23%) Carbs - 127 grams (45%) Protein - 78 (32%) - Stephanie
Jeani46
on 8/24/06 12:54 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
B- healthnut english muffin 1/2 w/ sf jelly L- South beach diet sesame chicken wrap D- went out for mexican I jusst ate the shredded chicken from inside my burrito.. about 3 oz... still have lots of leftovers water about 70 oz Protien drink all Vits in Worked out at curves Jeani
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views