Got some news that made me cry!!--In a good way!!

Sondra J. S.
on 8/16/06 6:23 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi all, I got a call today from a friend that I have had several classes with, we are both pursuing our minors in chemical dependency counseling certificates. My friend called me to tell me that I had inspired her and that she is having the surgery in October, because of me. She also wanted to know how I am doing and has some questions reguarding the surgery. She is having the surgery with Dr. Berger in Flagstaff, I gave her his card, and has the same pcp that I have, I also referred her to him, and is going through all the steps us Dr. Berger patients went through. This made me feel soooo special that I inspired someone. I just had to post this. Sondra, weighed in at surgeons office yesterday at: 223.5 loss of 91.5lbs. forever!!!!
Rick A.
on 8/16/06 7:43 am - Far Northern, CA
Sondra, Thanks for sharing your inspiring moment. It is great to have someone else see your progress and the difference it has made in your life. It is also a great feeling to be an inspirations to someone else. Keep up the good work and thank you for letting your light shine through. Rick
BabyRuth2u
on 8/16/06 9:38 am - Pittsburgh, PA
You should feel special. That is a great thing to inspire someone. It's good to have a friend who has gone through this, she can gain so much from you. And along the way you can help eachother. Good job!
jomamma
on 8/16/06 4:24 pm - Palmdale, CA
WOW, I had to go to your profile because I recongnized the name but DID NOT recognize the new picture!! You look great, and you should be really proud of how well you are doing!! Keep up the good work and you look wonderful!!
BabyRuth2u
on 8/16/06 8:54 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Joann, Thank you so much!!! Hope you have a great day.
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/17/06 2:25 am - My Town, NH
Sondra, That is indeed inspiring! It's wonderful that your journey has had such a powerful impact on someone else. You should feel very special! - Stephanie
Tina K
on 8/17/06 2:40 am - Central, NY
Sondra, That's wondrful. Both your story and your weight loss! Hugs, Tina 315/218/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views