Breakfast ideas on the go?

sparkles
on 8/14/06 10:16 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Darlene and all the other wonderful cooks here.. I've been eating cheddar cheese on wheat thins for the past 4 months (because I can eat them at my desk!). Its starting to get a little old.. but I have to have something fast in the mornings.. Any ideas?
Darlene X
on 8/15/06 5:22 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ummm... Pre-cooked bacon... Hard boil some eggs and keep them in little zip lock bags to grab on the go... String Cheese Those South beach diet breakfast burritos. You could make mini egg quiches in muffin cups, and keep them in the fridge to grab during the week. Ready to go oatmeal packets? Single serving size cottage cheese & fruit packets. Im sure others can think of better ideas....
Courtney B.
on 8/15/06 10:05 am - Lancaster, CA
I found fat free tuna salad & crackers at the store. It comes in a package with a little spoon and everything. Made from Bumblebee and its the PERFECT size for us. I still can barely finish the whole 2 oz can, but I am starting to. The first one I had, I couldnt finish but the last one I was able to. Hope you get more ideas as well. I know Darlene keeps recommending bacon in recipes and such, but that is one of the worst things anyone, even non-surgery people, can eat. High fat, salt and raises cholesterol. Thats just my little opinion. No disrespect Darlene! Love to you. Courtney
timsdanni
on 8/15/06 10:17 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
protien bars if you eat them protien shake cheese sticks those little cheese rounds with crackers -Not a whole lot new sorry left over meat from the night before cottage cheese and frozen fruit - I do 1/3 cup cottage cheese and 1/3 cup blueberrys -let the frozen blueberrys melt a litte first mini bagel with cream cheese hot diet ****o (25 cals with extra calcuim) with vanilla protien shake and small bagel or apple if you need something solid ok my brain is not the most working thing this am - danni striving for moderation in all of life 372/268/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views