crying in the dressing room

miminjoey
on 8/13/06 12:33 am - Fort Bragg, NC
The other day I ran to the PX here to pick up school supplies for the boys and there were racks of clearance clothes...so hmmmm...lets just see so I looked and found a few things that were 14 and 16...thinking to my self...yeah I can squeeze this big butt into a 14 anyway so I go in try on the 16, which I knew would fit because that is what my jeans are at home...anyway I try on the 14 and OMG! They FIT! I just started balling in the dressing room. I could not believe I was wearing a 14, do you have any ideal how long it has been since I have been that size? ME EITHER!!! So then I thought let me be really brave and go look at swim suits....I came home with a size 14 bikini too!!! The wierd thing is I am holding at 205 haven't lost any weight in weeks...but those inches keep coming off. I am so excited about all this. The boys and I went to the pool and we spent 4 hours in the deep end swimming and jumping and diving and going down the slides...Danni, my big butt even got out on the side of the pool in the deep end! I just knew I would fall back in and make a fool of myself but I DID IT!!!! Ok enough bragging for one day!! I just had to share my excitement! Mimi
Mama-of-3
on 8/13/06 2:02 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Mimi, That is AWESOME!!!! You go hot mama! Trish
timsdanni
on 8/13/06 5:57 am - Ft Stewart, GA
how awsome!!! I know I tryed on some 16/18 tops - you know xl but not fat lady LOl and they fit - shock and disbeilfe right on on climbing out of the pool I knew you could do it hugs danni
Tina K
on 8/14/06 1:28 am - Central, NY
Oh Mimi - I'm crying for you! That's wonderful. Congrats!!!!! Hugs, Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!