centry club PLUS half way

luckycat1
on 8/10/06 7:15 am - Cincinnati, OH
Congrats! MJ
BabyRuth2u
on 8/10/06 11:46 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
WooHoo Congratulations Danni! That is fantastic! Those stalls stink for sure. I'm on my monthly stall now. Dave keeps reminding me this happens every month. But after a week or two you start to think that this is it, it's not going to go anywhere, that you're done losing! LOL I'm trying to be positive, but I'm wanting those 220's and the dang scale wont leave the 232, 233 mark, UGH!!! I guess I shouldnt complain, it's been a lifetime since I've seen this weight. Again, that is fantastic!! So glad to hear you broke that 100 mark, Keep up the good work. Hope you've been feelign well.
kwiltlady
on 8/11/06 12:04 am - sturgeon bay, WI
Danni, Welcome to the Centry club. It feel so good to have that weight gone doesn't it. I joined the club about 2 weeks ago. Got up today and am down 111 pounds. YAAAAAAAAAAA for us. Keep up the good work and pamper yourself for a job well done. Hugs, Kim
Beckii
on 8/11/06 12:12 am - Saint Louis, MO
Fantastic, Danni! What terrific results! I know you have worked hard! Hooray for YOU! Becca
kimbaby74
on 8/11/06 4:26 am - Western, KY
Congrats Danni! I got down 100 lbs two days ago and I wasn't as excited as I thought i would, only because it took me so long just to drop those last three pounds. Again, Congrats! Kim 359/259/150
Mary M.
on 8/12/06 10:57 am - Livonia, MI
That is phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!! I like your statement about moderation. It is so true for us all! Keep up the good work, Mary
Shari B.
on 8/12/06 11:56 am - Roseville, MI
Danni, I am so happy for you, it must feel great. Fifteen more pounds for me until I join you. Sorry for the delayed response, but I haven't been online much lately. Been working 14 hours days most weeks. I miss my time on OH. Keep up the great work! Hugs, Shari 340/255/140
miminjoey
on 8/13/06 12:20 am - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo!! i am so happy for you! Way to go!! mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!