### 08/08 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 8/8/06 5:49 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY it's support group night!!!! I love these days! I can't wait for the day to end so I can go hang out with my fellow losers hehe. Last night for dinner I ended up eating the leftover chicken salad with 1/3 of a Wasa Cracker-- it was so delicious! I love that chicken salad with pecans and grapes mmm. My day is dragging, we have a girl out on vacation which normally means things are busy, but it's not... I was done at 11am, so Im just passing time until more work comes in... Breakfast: 1 egg scrambled with diced onion, serrano peppers, garlic & cheese. Snack: 1oz pepper jack cheese & a 100 calorie bag of cheeto's Lunch: Italian sausage sauteed w/ bell pepper & onions. (Ate 4 small peices of the sausage and some of the veggies...mmmm it was so good, but a little too greasy-- Im gonna get the Italian Turkey Sausage next time) Snack: One of those Tuna Sensation things that someone posted about like last week? The Sundried tomato & basil one... a 3oz can of tuna w/ a small packet of crackers. Dinner: We are going out to Souper Salad (Buffet Salad place) after support group--- so Im sure I'll have a little of this and that--- maybe some soup. I'll update tomorrow. Water: Im at 40oz so far, will start another 24oz soon.
rowEn
on 8/8/06 6:01 am - Huntsville, AL
1: Carb control yogurt 2: 4oz of extra lean ground beef 3: 4 oz of extra lean ground beef Dinner will most likely be either some beef short ribs or some salad with some ground beef sprinkled on for protein. OOOO, and I have some feta cheese, so some of that will go on there as well I'm at about 44oz of water for today, as well as having now had one of my multivitamins, one of the biotin, and both the calcium. One more vitamin and biotin to go today. Not sure if I'll hit Curves this afternoon or not. The weather is looking rather nasty right now and I need to take my child shopping for school supplies as well.
Laura A.
on 8/8/06 9:31 am - Manteca, CA
Hi Everyone... Another bad day for me...... Breakfast: protein drink Lunch: protein drink Mid-afternoon: 1oz beef jerky Vitamins/supplements: on track Water: sucks today...only at like 20oz so far Tonight is my weekly weigh in...... Darlene...with all the news about the conjoined twins being separated in Salt Lake City today, I got to thinking about your SIL's twins.....how are they doing? Getting big? Smiling yet? Is your SIL run ragged with 2 babies to care for at the same time??? My best to all..... Laura A.
Darlene X
on 8/8/06 9:39 am - Maricopa, AZ
Laura! They are gorgeous... makes me so jealous, I want a baby so bad! We just saw them this past Sunday, they are growing nicely and just such gorgeous kids.... I got to hold Warner, so sweet! Im just glad Im not the one awake at all hours with them though hehe. My SIL looks awesome, she is smiling again (Pregnancy with 15lbs of twin doesnt leave much happiness at the end LOL)... she is down below her pre-pregnancy weight! Thanks so much for asking!!! Darlene
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views