Question about going back to the basics.

Stephanie Smiles
on 8/8/06 11:33 pm - My Town, NH
Hiya other March Steph! It seems that I eat quite a bit too. But I've always felt that way! I find that if I don't eat at least 4 ounces of protein for dinner, I'm hungry all night long! It's not horrible hunger, but I do feel it. How much protein are getting for dinner at night? You might try increasing that and see if it helps you go to bed less hungry. You can also drink a 20 ounce bottle of water fairly quickly before bed. I've done that a time or two. Of course, I'm up in the middle of the night visiting the restroom!!!! Good luck! - Stephanie
* Icemama *.
on 8/9/06 4:24 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
HI,.. I try not to eat after 6:30pm,.. and normally get 2 or 3 ounces of protein but always try and have my last snack as peanut butter or cheese for the protein. You all have given me some good ideas and wonderful things to change/think about/ or add to what I have been doing. I will try the more protein thing and see if I can go to bed w/o hunger pangs.
Darlene X
on 8/9/06 4:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
Pick a dense protein to eat... things like peanut butter and cheese wont fill you for long, they'll go through nice and smooth..... if your feeling hungry you need dense protein, chicken, beef...something filling..... Or if you do eat cheese, try fill up with some veggies too, carrot sticks etc....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views