Does anyone no where I can go online to figure my daily calorie intake?

HAILEY
on 8/8/06 3:07 am - CARSON CITY, NV
I've gotten good at keeping track of my protien intake but was wanting to keep better track of my daily calories! Also does any one know do we have a limit on what our daily Fat or Sugar grams should be! My surgery was on 3/27/06 and my surgeon relocated his practive at the end of June so I feel I'm a little on my own and wanted to know what other people at this stage are getting in? Hailey 245/178/135
Darlene X
on 8/8/06 3:46 am - Maricopa, AZ
Most people use: www.fitday.com ----- I go in every other day or so to make sure Im on track. www. calorieking.com is also a good website, and has more nutritional info on brand name foods. Every plan is different, but seeing you don't have much guidance... mine states to stay under 30g of fat a day, get in 100-120g of carbs a day and we don't have a sugar amount, but we were told to stay under 15-20g of sugar per serving when choosing to eat something. My nutritionist said my calories should be around 800 right now, which is right where I am... I get maybe 800-900 calories a day right now.
rowEn
on 8/8/06 5:54 am - Huntsville, AL
I'll post a second vote for Fitday! Love it, and it is a wonderful tool to check your calories/protein/carbs/fat. I use it most days, especially if I'm trying to be a little "strict" with myself (like this week, since I have to weigh in on Friday!) and it really becomes second nature. The amounts and protein/carbs/etc just pop into my head after inputting the same things a few times. I'm all about being boring while I eat during the week. This also makes it quick in fitday, since I can just keep going through the "recent foods" list. As for calories, I'm probably between 400-700, depending on what I eat each day and all. It is nice in that you can also track exercise and how many calories per day you are burning there. (fyi, I use "circuit training" for Curves and then type in how many minutes it took me to finish)
jannineh99
on 8/8/06 7:20 am - Melrose, MA
this is the one that I use and it is pretty awsome Jannine www.my-calorie-counter.com
Darlene X
on 8/8/06 8:29 am - Maricopa, AZ
I had never heard of this one before... I joined--- I like it better than fitday, but it annoys me that you have to pay for it if you want totals and to add custom foods etc... all that stuff you get free on fitday.com... Im trying to decide if I want to give a membership a try... it has a lot of good tools on it.
HAILEY
on 8/8/06 9:33 am - CARSON CITY, NV
Thanks for recommending fitaday.com Ichcked it out and it' looks great, it makes me realize I need to start getting my excercise more frequent and more strenous! Thanks Hailey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views