### 08/07 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 8/7/06 6:17 am - Maricopa, AZ
Well we had a good weekend, I went to Walmart and bought 2 new shirts in an 18/20-- YAY finally Im down another size in shirts. My 18 pants are starting to get looser too, so not too longer before I might be in 16's. I didn't feel so good Saturday night, for 2 weeks or so I had been strugglinmg with water (Only 30-40oz a day) and was getting dehydrated, so Ive really kicked it up a notch and am forcing my 64oz in. Im soo excited about making meals for my MIL and her weight loss last week (See post below). Breakfast: 1/3 C Low Fat Cottage cheese with fresh diced pineapple (OMG soo good, I LOVE fresh pineapple). Snack: 1oz Cheese, 5 small apple slices (About 1/2 an apple) and 2 peices of beef jerky. Lunch: A Chicken salad wrap (A small whole wheat tortilla, chicken, grapes, pecans, red onion & mayo) --- This was so delicious, BUT I ate the whole thing over 45 minutes... kind of scared me, but when I started thinking rationally the filling was maybe 2oz, and the tortillas are small. Snack: 3 peices of beef jerky (A total of 2oz of beef jerky for the day) Dinner: Undecided--- I have more of that chicken salad at home, and it was awfully tasty. Water: 40oz so far, and about to start another 24oz bottle which I will have done before I leave work.
Laura A.
on 8/7/06 9:22 am - Manteca, CA
How exciting about your MIL's weight loss......and to know you and EJ helped her do it. Breakfast: protein shake Mid-morning: 1/2 power crunch bar.....I can only eat 1/2 half at a time.....they are sooo sweet tasting to me Another mid-morning: 1oz beef jerky Lunch: 1 1/2C taco soup Late-afternoon: 2 wedges laughing cow cheese on 2 whole wheat crackers Water is OK (pretty much) for today....I'm on my 3rd bottle and still have my drive home and tonight to get more in. Vitamins/supplements...I'm right on track I'm going to try your chicken salad wrap....gosh that sounds so good to me. Laura A.
luckycat1
on 8/7/06 12:13 pm - Cincinnati, OH
b= 2oz. protein shake bananna- 1/2 of a small snack-2oz. protein shake lunch-2 oz. tuna on a kavali cracker snack-1 oz. ham with 1 oz cheese on kavali cracker dinner-2 oz. fish and 4 brussel sprouts water-ha not doing very good and it is hot here (very humid and hot). maybe 40 oz. so far. I might try to get in a bottle of green tea before I go to bed congrats on the smaller size shirt. When are you going to start that WLS Delivery Food Service????? lol
JenWilBeSkinE
on 8/7/06 3:59 pm - Peculiar, MO
Today is Monday Right? I feel very out of it. Shopped alot today. B: nothing got up late. L: out with friends mexican some chips and salsa A chicken burrito with refired beans and soem kind of cheese sauce on it D: whole wheat tortilla, leftover roasted chicken, black olives, and mozarella cheese S: at (12:30 pm) 6 oz Dannon Light n Fit yougurt
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views