Finally a WOW for me!

RebekaA
on 8/7/06 4:32 am - Inland Empire, CA
Good morning March Peeps, I just had to share that I finally had a WOW moment worthy of posting! I've been up and down the scale for so many years, I fear I'm a bit jaded when it comes to "wow" moments. I have a "been there, done that" attitude with myself. I don't think all this will really feel real to me--until I'm at goal! But I'm still enjoying the journey Anyway, my wow moment was yesterday when a friend emailed me some group pics we had taken this week. Out of habit, my eye automatically went to the largest person in the shot. As I zoomed in--I realized--IT WASN'T ME ANYMORE!!!!! I couldn't believe that I actually had to pick myself out of the crowd because I LOOKED 'NORMAL' SIZE!!! OMG. I'm still reeling! On top of that I'm just about to hit Onederland for the first time in SIX years!!! And six years ago, I was only there for about a month! I still have a ways to go till goal, but this realization and feeling hadn't hit me until now! I'm glad I have you all to share it with!!! Have a GREAT day everyone!!! Thanks for listening. Rebeka 284/261/200/150
Darlene X
on 8/7/06 5:03 am - Maricopa, AZ
What an awesome WOW!!!!!!!! Your looking so fabulous!!! Darlene -107lbs
Tina K
on 8/7/06 5:38 am - Central, NY
Rebeka, That is wonderful! Onward to oneunderland! Tina
jennb40
on 8/7/06 9:07 pm - Nashua, NH
Good job Rebeka....don't you just love WOW moments! Keep up the good work. Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/8/06 11:48 pm - My Town, NH
Rebeka, Onederland is so close! Congrats on your great progress. It's so much more enjoyable to look at photographs now that we aren't the largest . Thanks for sharing your WOW with us! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views