anyone else still foaming all the time?

timsdanni
on 8/6/06 4:02 am - Ft Stewart, GA
we stopped at mcDs on the way to the airport today - I had a suag. patty and 2 bites of hashbrowns - SMALL bites and sat and foamed for 45 mins at least - I do this anytime I get to much greese - I don't dump I just foam like crazy!!! suggestions anyone besides the logical don't eat greazy or rich food LOL danni 372/275/170
Darlene X
on 8/6/06 6:14 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ive never foamed sorry, so I have no clue cept our packet early out said warm liquid helps... like a glass of warm water, warm herbal tea etc.... someone once told me warm peppermint herbal tea was really good for foamies.
Courtney B.
on 8/6/06 10:04 am - Lancaster, CA
I get the foamies if I eat a meat that just doesnt want to go thru. Ive gotten it with chicken & beef. I try to stay away from really greasy foods, so dont have that problem, but sometimes that meat just doesnt get chewed good enough. Courtney
Tina K
on 8/6/06 11:22 am - Central, NY
I get the foamies from too much grease as well so I try to stay away from it. I also get foamies when I don't chew or something simply doesn't want to settle. It happens a lot less now than it did a few months ago. Not to be gross but I just spit. Lots of spit. And I try to make myself throw up by leaning way over the toilet. Kinda gross but I can't stand the foamies and that lead in my stomach. Hugs, Tina 315/224/140
robinsaxton
on 8/7/06 12:48 am - Columbia, MD
I can't help since I do not think I have ever had foamies. I just get a lot of what feels like air bubbles in my stomach, ALL THE TIME!!! It doesn't matter what I eat. I have been hurting a lot lately when I eat. I think it might be because I am not chewing well enough. I am trying to slow it down and chew better. Maybe that'll help. I hurt really bad when I eat greasy foods, KFC without the skin the other night and hurt for several hours and then followed that with diarreha. (sorry if that grosses you out.) I hope the foamies go away for you. I would not have been able to eat the hashbrowns. I still can't do any carbs without pain. Good luck. Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views