OMG I exercised! LOL

Darlene X
on 8/6/06 2:45 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hell froze over, pigs flew.... all that good stuff.... Hubby & I woke up early and drove out into the desert, found a cool dirt road and walked together! YAY! It was fun... we walked for about 30 minutes.... I had to slow my pace down for him, but we still got a decent work out.... we also took our chubby puppy who got a great workout too LOL We are going back to that spot every saturday & Sunday morning now to walk... now if I can only get working out during the week...
luckycat1
on 8/6/06 2:51 am - Cincinnati, OH
great start. keep it up! mj
Tina K
on 8/6/06 11:19 am - Central, NY
Good for you woman! Hell didn't freeze over here yet, I'm still trying to get on the exercise wagon. I have faith I'll do it one day! Keep up the good work - some exercise is better than no exercise. Hugs, Tina
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/6/06 11:47 am - My Town, NH
I think you're safe from Hell freezing over just yet. When the world stops turning, you'll know that I actually did some sort of exercise more than once a week! Good for you and EJ too! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 8/7/06 12:51 am - Columbia, MD
Good for you Darlene. Exercise is so hard to make a habit. I struggle with getting in more than just 2-3 days a weeks. Sounds like a nice time to exercise though and with your hubby. Should be a great time for you two to talk too. Keep it up... Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views