I live in crazy house

timsdanni
on 8/5/06 3:03 am - Ft Stewart, GA
my brother is bordering on getting killed by me - totally NOT his fault but still his fault. he had a wedding planned for today - girlfreinds leave got canceled cancled wedding - bro comes for a visit anyhow - jennie (girlfriend/soon wife) calls thurs night - mom had a problem I got leave to come help with the kids (3 younger siblings) come see me - so bro takes my truck and boys and goes the 90 mins to her moms, calls at lunch "we are getting married tomorrow" so in the last 24 or less hours - we have made grooms cake, wedding cake times 2 (the fonduant on the first one sucked bad enough we started over)brides flowers, all other flowers 40 throw roses, flowers and ribbons on glasses and cake server. found bro clothes in my hubbys closet to get married in, found momma stuff in my closet to wear to a wedding (good thing I am in 22s now b/c she is in 22 bottoms but 16/18 tops - which fit me too btw hehehe) ok this was my break to take a deep breath and share LOL - time to go make more butter cream frosting.
MsKeara
on 8/5/06 4:23 am - Baldwin, WI
Wow... you do live in crazy house. Good luck with pulling it all together. I'm sure you can do it. MsKeara
Tina K
on 8/6/06 11:07 am - Central, NY
Holy cow Danni! Hope everything went well in the end and congrats to your brother and new sister in law. Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views