back pain

kwiltlady
on 8/4/06 12:51 am - sturgeon bay, WI
Hi all, I had my surgery 3-20-06 and have lost 101 lbs so far. About a week ago I started having back pain across the bra line. My chest isn't going down at all. Im getting smaller around but cup size has stayed the same. Is anyone else having this prob.?? Thanks Kim
Darlene X
on 8/4/06 2:46 am - Maricopa, AZ
Sorry-- my boobs were the first thing to go as I started losing weight... Im only a B cup, so don't have any issues like that--- but I could see that causing you back pain... maybe a reduction would be a good thing in the future... or wait it out and see if as you lose more weight your chest finally gets smaller too. Darlene
RebekaA
on 8/4/06 4:32 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Kim, Not me. I wonder, could it possibly have something to do with your posture? Maybe you're carrying yourself differently (or even the same) and losing the weight has made a difference? I hope it goes away, but if not, I would definitely ask your doc! take care
BelindaOBX
on 8/4/06 11:19 am - Mount Gilead, NC
I was getting bad neck pain and headaches. It took me a little while to realize I was waking up with the headaches. With the changes in my body I needed to sleep on less pillows. I bought a new pillow and it helped alot. Reaaly look at your posture it has a big role in back pain. Belinda
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/4/06 8:15 pm - My Town, NH
Hi Kim. 101 pounds is fantastic! Maybe you should treat yourself to a massage and see if that helps your back as well. My chest is not shrinking as much as I thought it would either. There's definitely still plenty there! So far my back is okay. We recently bought a new mattress and I can definitely tell the difference in my posture and also in how my back feels everyday. Does your mattress give you enough support? Keep up the great work! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views