### 08/04What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 8/4/06 6:05 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY Its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so done with this week! Last nights dinner we stopped for mexican on the way home and shared Carnita's fajitas... I ate mostly the shredded pork, onion, cheese, sour cream and a little beans and a teeny bit of tortilla. We used to frequent this place like almost every week prior to EJ's surgery--- we hadnt been there in about 12 months so it was fun... and really interesting to compare what I used to eat there, to what I can eat now. Our favorite waiter was there too, we were regulars and used to get him all the time--- well we have changed in the last 12 months--- and though he wasnt our waiter last night he came over and talked to us for about 5 minutes and we explained everything... he was shocked at Hubbys weight loss. Breakfast: 1/3 C Low Fat Cottage cheese & 2 canned lite apricot halves. Snack: 2/3 of a banana & about 0.75 oz of peanuts Lunch: Salad (1/4 C Lettuce, topped with a small pinch of grated cheese, and the left over fajita meat & onion-- about 1.5oz shredded pork, and a few peices of sauteed onion-- topped off with lite sweet vidalia onion dressing) Snack: 1 SF jello Brand chocolate pudding cup. Dinner: Unknown--- straight home tonight, we shouldnt have eaten out last night anyway.... we shall see what's in the fridge! Water--- working my way to 45oz... I haven't been doing good the last week or so.
Laura A.
on 8/4/06 9:11 am - Manteca, CA
I'm having a really bad day today.....eating and otherwise. I have to remember, it can only go UP from here...... Breakfast: chocolate protein drink Mid-morning: 1/2C cottage cheese Lunch: AchievOne protein drink Mid-afternoon: 1oz beef jerky Dinner: who knows????? Water: terrible....only 1 bottle so far I have taken all my AM supplements and will remember to take my PM dose this evening.....so I have done something right today afterall. hahaha Everyone have a great weekend........ Laura A.
thin2be
on 8/4/06 1:25 pm - Houston, TX
I read Barbara's post about protein--I have not been getting my protein in. I also am losing sooooooo slowly. So, today, I ate.... South Beach Cereal Bar for breakfast--10 grams of protein 26 shrimp---41 grams of protein 3 oz ribeye steak--25 grams of protein Protein drink--25 grams of protein (YUCK) 1 small tortilla, 1 oz cheese, 2 oz chicken breast with taco seasoning--14 grams of protein 48 ounces of water--still need 32 more before bed............ Thanks, Barbara, for the protein post--I needed a good kick in the pants!
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/4/06 8:26 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: 1 package regular instant oatmeal with 1/3 cup of blueberries Lunch: 4 ounces of roast beef and six crackers (someone ate my LC cheese out of the fridge at work! Can you believe that?!?!) Dinner: Pizza! Pre-surgery, Friday night was pizza night. I had really been craving pizza and also the break from cooking that frozen pizza allows me. By Friday night, I'm ready to relax! I decided I would try the South Beach Diet Pizzas. I actually love them! Last night I had the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable. I've also had the pepperoni. I often add extra slices of turkey pepperoni to the pizza and that increases the protein. Here are the stats: Calories - 330 Fat - 10 grams Total Carbohydrates - 37 grams Dietary Fiber - 10 grams Sugars - 4 grams Protein - 30 grams Those figures are based on eating the whole pizza. I have no problem doing that! It's smaller than a personal pan pizza you might get at a restaurant. I highly recommend them and love that I am getting 30 grams of protein! I'm definitely full by the time I fini**** and am always surprised at that since I used to be able to eat half of a big pizza every Friday night. I've cooked them in the microwave and also the oven. The microwave works well and very quickly. I tend to stick it in the oven along with my husband's pizza and the crust is crispier. Water: 60 ounces Vitamins: all in - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views