Stephanie Smiles....

RebekaA
on 8/4/06 4:35 am - Inland Empire, CA
I didn't want to hijack someone else's post....but I had to tell you, I just saw your new profile pic and wanted to tell you how GREAT you look! I love the new hair and YOU LOOK SO SMALL!!! Just had to let you know! Have a great day, Rebeka
Amy I.
on 8/4/06 5:36 am - KS
Hey good lookin', I LOOKED too! And you look great! I love the hair, I just cut mine too, until the hair loss thing stops then maybe I'll grow it out. But keep up the good work. Amy I
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/4/06 8:02 pm - My Town, NH
Amy, Thank you! The hair loss does seem to dictate style and length! Maybe it forced me out of the Junior High years and into something more mature. I hope we aren't posting about hair loss in a couple of months! You're doing so well too. Thanks for your post! - Stephanie
Laura A.
on 8/4/06 6:26 am - Manteca, CA
I looked too.....Stephanie is more beautiful than ever!! I love the new do....and of course anything purple is my favorite. Laura A.
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/4/06 8:04 pm - My Town, NH
Laura, Purple rocks! Thank you for your comments! Keep up the great work that you are doing as well. It's hard to believe how much everyone is shrinking! Thanks again! - Stephanie
jennb40
on 8/4/06 10:33 am - Nashua, NH
I had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie about a month ago. She and her husband were in Boston for a long weekend and since I work in Boston, we met for lunch. Stephanie is a wonderful person - and she is as pretty "on the inside" as she is on the outside. She is a great person to know. I love her new hairdo also - she hadn't cut it when I saw her, but it looks great now! Way to go Stephanie!!!! Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/4/06 8:08 pm - My Town, NH
Barbara, You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words. It was wonderful to meet you in person and I can't wait to do it again so I can marvel at the shrinking woman that you are! I'm sure I'll be in Boston for work again in the next few months. I probably won't even be able to recognize you! - Stephanie
thin2be
on 8/4/06 1:19 pm - Houston, TX
Stephanie, Just wanted to chime in as well--you are so pretty! I love the new hairdo. (It is so frustrating to feel handfuls of hair coming out each day......still.) However, YOU look amazing, and you are doing great. Keep it up! Phyllis
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/4/06 8:11 pm - My Town, NH
Phyllis, Thank you so much for your comments! The hair loss IS frustrating. I know that losing slowly is also frustrating. But we'll get there! Thanks again for your post. You're doing very well too! - Stephanie
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/4/06 7:58 pm - My Town, NH
Rebeka, Thank you so much! It was a little traumatic to cut my hair, but it's really growing on me (or not growing as the case may be!). You're so sweet to comment and I'm not sure the word "small" has ever been used to describe me! You're doing amazingly well too. Thanks again! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views