### 08/03 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 8/3/06 6:36 am - Maricopa, AZ
Afternoon all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im actually in a pretty good mood today! Its almost Friday hahaha... time to start thinking about the weekend-- Hubby has to work for 4 hours on Saturday morning, so Im going to run some errands. We have a 50% off coupon for a live jazz restraunt here that expires Monday, so maybe we will head out for dinner this weekend and get some live music. Im having so much fun making my Mother in laws breakfast & lunch! We drop it of every morning on the way to work, and so far she has liked everything... we normally give her what we have just in slightly bigger portions. Im still not sick of eggs--- ate eggs for dinner last night--- scrambled w/ some shredded beef, onions & spicy cheese. Breakfast: 3/4 of a scrambled egg with diced onion, black beans, cheese, salsa & a lil sour cream. Snack: 7oz Lite Yogurt (I know its a weird size number-- I have an 8oz container, but am always done at 7oz) Lunch: 1/2 a homeade wrap YUMMY (A small whole wheat tortilla --La Tortilla factory brand-- with 2 thin slices of ham, 1 thin slice of turkey, muenster cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber & mayo) Snack: The other 1/2 of the wrap. Dinner: You know me, I hardly ever know LOL. Im going grocery shopping after work and I need a rottiserie chicken, and thats always juicy and yum. I'll update this tomorrow. Water: heading my way to 45oz... Ive been bad with water the last week or so.... will try get more in after work.
Darlene X
on 8/3/06 7:05 am - Maricopa, AZ
Weird, that posted twice--- I didnt even hit to submit twice... hopefully a mod will remove the duplicate.
bjjantzen
on 8/3/06 8:14 am - Katy, TX
RNY on 03/17/06 with
Yay Friday is almost here and even better, it will be payday friday! B: Protein Shake S: Yogurt Smoothie L: 3/4 of the inside of a burrito supreme from Taco bell, left all of the tortilla which is a shame they used to be my favorite part but they get stuck so I stay away from tortillas now S: 1oz slice colby cheese D: Meatball strogenauff type thing (its one of those crock pot dinners from the frozen section I haven't checked out the nutritional information yet)
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/3/06 11:01 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: 1 package regular instant oatmeal (no banana, forgot it today! ) Lunch: 4 ounces of deli Thin 'N Trim roast beef, 2 wedges LC Light French Onion Cheese, 6 crackers Dinner: 1 chicken sausange with garlic and herbs (new thing I tried - 1 sausage has 19 grams of protein!) and 1 cup of broccoli with shredded cheddar Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 64 ounces in Vitamins: all in - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 8/4/06 2:49 am - Maricopa, AZ
mmmmmm chicken sausage sounds so good!!! There is a Whole Foods Grocery store here that has the BEST freshest meat ever, and they have delicious chicken sausages, one was spinach, feta cheese & pine nuts chicken sausage mmmmm.... I think I might stop by this weekend and get some.
Jeani46
on 8/4/06 1:35 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
I did so bad on eating today..... B: nothing... L- Meat with spaghitti sauce about 1/4 cup and some wheat thins D- grilled chicken shandwich frm arbys.. just ate the chicken all vitiams in... about 80 oz of water..... Walk .75 of a mile in the morning... went to curves.. Then I did something that I have not done in 25 years... I went roller skating at the skating rink with my daughter from about 1-4... we had a great time, and she thought it was really cool I was skating with her and she told me she was proud of me so yes i'm a little sore today but not to bad. Jeani
Darlene X
on 8/4/06 2:47 am - Maricopa, AZ
Roller skating FUN!!!!!! Hopefully you have a better food day today!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views