I'm Obese!!!

kimbaby74
on 8/2/06 12:25 pm - Western, KY
I haven't checked my BMI lately, and to my surprise, I'm obese. I started at super obese!!! It's so weird that when I look at myself, I've gone from a size 28-32 to a size 20/22 depending on the brand, but I still am obsessed with how far the numbers on the scale have been going down. But I never really look at the number. I haven't weighed 262 in a very long time! Yet, when I'm waiting to get to 259 so I can say I've lost 100 lbs, it upsets me too much! But now, I'm excited! Ok, I still haven't lost 100 lbs, but it will get there. Ok...I think I'm done with my rant/babbling...whatever you want to call it! Kim 359/262/150
Laura A.
on 8/2/06 1:18 pm - Manteca, CA
Hi Kim... I just looked at your profile and all I can say is WOWZA!!!!! You are looking marvelous!!! You are just melting away..... Laura A.
kimbaby74
on 8/3/06 4:31 am - Western, KY
Thanks! I feel so much better now too. And I'm starting to get all "girlie" cause I can find cute clothes! Actually, I've been borrowing from a friend (first time I've ever been able to borrow clothes from anyone!) and she's really girly and I kinda like it!! Thanks for the compliment! Kim
jennb40
on 8/2/06 8:59 pm - Nashua, NH
Kim, you look MAAAA-VE-LUS - I can't believe the difference in your pictures....what an excellent job you have done! I am 16 pounds from 100 and hoping to get there before long! And my BMI has gone from 51.8 to 39.7 - isn't it great just being "obese" instead of "super opese"!!!! Keep up the good work - Barbara
kimbaby74
on 8/3/06 4:33 am - Western, KY
Congrats on your loss! It is great to be obese...who'd a thunk I'd ever be saying those words!! Thanks for the compliments! Kim
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/2/06 11:01 pm - My Town, NH
Kim, WOW! You look wonderful! I'm waiting for that elusive 250 to show up on my scale so that I can say I've lost 100 pounds as well. We'll get there. As of this morning, I have 2.5 pounds to go! You look so good. Keep up the great work and let us know when you have reached your 100 pounds down goal so that we can celebrate with you! - Stephanie
kimbaby74
on 8/3/06 4:37 am - Western, KY
Yep, I now have two pounds to go. I'm waiting and waiting! I looked at your profile and I can understand why you got your hair cut. I did too. Got nearly 10 inches cut off, but it is still falling out like crazy! At least it's not looking thin yet!! Thanks for the compliments! Kim
Mama-of-3
on 8/3/06 5:08 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Kim, You look GREAT! What a beautiful smile too boot! Trish
kimbaby74
on 8/3/06 11:41 am - Western, KY
Awww, thanks! You too! I, like everyone else, find it hard to believe that you are old enough to have a teenager, once that's so close to being an adult! You look great! Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views