### 08/02 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 8/2/06 5:23 am - Maricopa, AZ
Well Im posting this a little early..... Im so bored at work, Ive had nothing to do since 10.30am... so Im sitting here waiting for the day to end, or some work to come in. I did a nice big grocery shop last night--- mostly buying lots of stuff like dairy that has expiration dates 1 month + down the road, and meats to freeze... fresh stuff I go get every few days.... anyway I got home at like 7.30pm, and after organizing everything... then making a big batch of chili for the crockpot.. I was just tired so dinner ended up being cottage cheese with fresh blueberries. I like it--- I always grew up with cottage cheese as something savory-- like tomatoes or onions in it... Im not a big blueberry fan either... so was skeptical whether I would like my dinner... but it was really good!!! I lied it enough to have it for breakfast this morning agin! Breakfast: 1/3 C Low Fat Cottage cheese with about 18 fresh Blueberries. Snack: 7oz Lite Yogurt Lunch: 1/4 C of Homemade Chili (Hamburger, onion, green bell pepper, kidney & great northern beans, tomato & spices) and 3/4 of a Multi-Grain Wasa Cracker. Boy am I FULL!!! Snack: 1oz Pepper Jack Cheese Stick Dinner: We have an appointment at 7pm, so it will be something quick again... plus we have plenty of leftovers that need to be used.... something with the left over shredded beef... maybe some eggs? I'll update tomorrow. Water: Im working on it--- only at about 45oz, I have another bottle of water... just trying to make myself drink it. Without dinner--- Im only at 483 calories for the day... so pretty low... think I can get in another 400 calories at dinner? LOL. That cottage cheese is so great and low in calories, so is my chili--- I spent the last 30 minutes or so working out the calories in all the ingrediants and giving myself a rough estimate--- works out about 120 calories for 1/2 a cup (Give or take a few-- rough estimate)
jomamma
on 8/2/06 9:12 am - Palmdale, CA
Im making your taco soup for dinner tonight. It looks pretty thick like chili right now so I may need to add some sort of liquid to change the consistancy to soup. Thanks for the recipe. Im always in need of new stuff to cook, Im not very creative so keep posting your lil heart out.
Darlene X
on 8/2/06 9:42 am - Maricopa, AZ
Yeah the Taco soup does come out more like a chili--- I normally add a few cans of water to it to get it how I want it--- and sometimes thicken a little with corn starch.
Jeani46
on 8/2/06 1:35 pm - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
B-I had 4 oz yogurt L-Rest of the Carne asada with salsa and ff sour cream D- Went out to chineese food I had chicken mostly went to curves for 30 min and walked .75 miles on the treadmil today water 110 oz And my protein drink And all vitiams I notice I am just so thirsty these days.... must be the heat Jeani
luckycat1
on 8/2/06 1:40 pm - Cincinnati, OH
I used to eat cottage cheese with blueberries on a slice of raisin bread it was very yummy (that was before WLS). Breakfast--protein shake snack-protein shake Lunch- 1 oz. of cheese dinner- 1.5 oz of pork steak with 3 brussel sprouts snack-1.5 oz hamburger not too good today on the water. I do not even want to admit that I have only had about 1 bottle of water. I have had green tea and tropicana orange drink-the sf one with 5 calories.
Stephanie Smiles
on 8/2/06 8:36 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: 1 packet regular instant oatmeal and 1 sliced banana Lunch: 4 ounces of deli Thin 'N Trim roast beef, 2 wedges Laughing Cow light French Onion cheese spread on 6 crackers Dinner: Not much . I felt so sick when I got home from work that I went right to bed and slept until 10:30 p.m. I got up and knew I should eat something so I put about 3 ounces of shredded cheddar on a tortillia, rolled it up and nuked it for a minute. Water: Short on water also since I slept most of the evening. I got in about 45 ounces. Vitamins: all vitamins in - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views