Anyone doing the Honolulu Marathon? C'mon, join me in the race.....

ddove74
on 8/1/06 7:55 am - Burbank, CA
Hello OH Friends: Well, as some of you know, I completed my first marathon in 2003 raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I became interested in this because my brother died of leukemia when he was 11 and then a couple of years back I was dating a gentlemen in the AF who was/is in remission. So, I thought, what could I do? That's when I began fundraising. Well, the time has come again and I'm reaching out to everyone I know to help support me in this. I'm doing the Honolulu Marathon on December 10. I need your help. Every dollar makes a difference. If you would like to make a difference in someone's life who is suffering with a horrible disease, can you please visit my webpage and help make a difference. It's very close cause to me. www.active.com/donate/tntgla/tntglaDDove1 Thanks so much for your help. I truly appreciate it. Also, if there is someone you konw who has been affected by any cancer, would you send me their name and I'll place their name on my jersey on race day. I'll do the race in support/memory/honor of them. Sincerely, Danielle p.s. If you are at all interested, join Team In Training. There are Chapters all over the country.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views