The rumors are true...

(deactivated member)
on 8/1/06 1:34 am - PA
All the stuff that they say will happen after WLS is happening to me today. My tailbone hurts from sitting. (I need some of my cushion back.) I am freezing - and unfortunately I am not wearing a padded bra. (I should charge cover at the door.) My panties are falling off INSIDE MY PANTS! (again with the free show) I am leaving strands of hair everywhere I go. and last but not least..... I am gassy. Oh well, at least I am comfortably wearing a size 12 pants today! Kathy
robinsaxton
on 8/1/06 3:21 am - Columbia, MD
Kathy, read your profile and I must say that you look great. Yes all of those things ar happening to me too. With the exception of being cold, I have always been cold. The only time I am ever hot is when I am experiencing a hot flash, and that isn't very often, just a part of getting older. I have to have a pillow at work for my back. I am having them order me a lumbar support cushion for my chair. Enjoy those size 12 pants. You might agree with me, I'd rather buy a cushion or be cold than have those 60+ lbs back. LOL Hugs, Robin
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/06 5:30 am - PA
Thank you very much! I was never a cold person. I was always sweating. I was afraid to hug or shake hands because of being sweaty all the time. I even entertained the thought of getting Botox because I heard it also help stop sweating. I'm glad I didn't! You are definitely right. I'd rather carry a cushion and a sweater than those extra 69 pounds! Kathy
miminjoey
on 8/1/06 5:08 am - Fort Bragg, NC
OMG!!! today I was in the kitchen, thinking I was alone and was pulling up my drawers and my husband goes what are you doing? I said pulling up my underwear they keep falling down...he goes you have jeans on...I said I know but they keep falling down too and when they go they take my undies...he almost fell out in the floor. Should have seen me at the store...I so need new clothes! So nice toknow I amnot he only one out there!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/06 5:27 am - PA
How funny! I gave away alot of my clothes at support group last week and I got alot of free clothes at support group last night. Woo hoo!! So my pants fit, but my underwear don't. I don't think I'll be taking any used underwear from support group. I love those ladies, but not that much! Kathy
miminjoey
on 8/1/06 7:16 am - Fort Bragg, NC
hehehe!!! i agreee with ya there!! The sad thing is...I just bought these undies! I have completely lost my ass....if you guys find it...along with my boobs...can you send those back?!!! mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views