### 07/31 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 7/31/06 7:43 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOW... it's the last day of July!!! This year is passing us by quickly! I had a great weekend, went to lunch and a movie (Monster House) with my MIL & SIL--- both are Lap RNYers--- the movie was great! I totally reccomend it!! Hubby went target shooting out in the desert with his BIL, and BIL's brother. Got a HUGE bruise on his shoulder from the shot gun. Well another work of week!!! Breakfast: 2/3 small packet of Fritos Salsa Crunchy Coated Peanuts --- UGH don't get started on me about breakfast! I know I know!!! Its like 200 calories Arghhh Snack: 7oz Lite Yogurt Lunch: Approx 2oz shredded beef w/ sauteed onions, serrano peppers, salsa & cheese and 1/2 a Wasa Cracker. Snack: 1 container of Jello brand SF ready-made caramel pudding-- OMG sooo good, they are new, and in the fridge section where the other cold puddings are. They have a bunch of flavors and they are only 60 calories. Dinner: Unknown--- we have errands to run and it's pay day so we may get something to eat out... probably Baja Fresh so Im thinking we will share a bare burrito bowl....mmmmmm Water: I did 32oz earlier, and am working on another 32oz bottle.
Jeani46
on 7/31/06 8:59 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
B-half a bagel w/ peanutbutter L- 2 oz chicken with some veggies D- Grilling some Carne Asada.. will have some with some salsa and taco fixins Have had 64 oz of water today so far.. still need my protien drink not well on the exercise today... will walk 1/2 mile before the day is over though
Laura A.
on 7/31/06 9:37 am - Manteca, CA
I can't believe how fast this summer is going.....my middle daughter leaves to go back to college a week from today. I will miss her.....but she's been gone with her friends alot anyway. I HATE letting these apron strings go........ Breakfast: my usual (because it's so easy to drink during my commute to work)....a protein drink...chocolate today Lunch: the Bumble Bee spicy Thai chili tuna with the crackers Snack: 1oz beef jerky Dinner: not positive.....I took pork chops out of the freezer, but right now that doesn't sound good to me. So we'll see. Not so good on water today....I'm only at about 40oz so far. Laura A.
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/31/06 10:43 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: 1 package of regular instant oatmeal with a sliced banana (I know! I'm soooo boring! ) Lunch: 4 ounces of deli Thin 'N Trim roast beef, 2 wedges laughing cow french onion light cheese and five crackers Dinner: 4 ounce hamburger patty, 3 cherry tomatoes sliced, 1 slice of american cheese on the burger, 2 Tbsp of potato salad and 1/3 cup of steamed zucchini Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 48 ounces consumed at work and working on another 16 ounce bottle now Vitamins: All in for the day...yay! - Stephanie
BabyRuth2u
on 7/31/06 10:48 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese Mid morn: 30 gm protein shake, (throughout morning: 6 almonds, a few harvest crisp chips. ) Lunch: one bite of Dave's hotdog, and about a 1/2 cup chicken cesear salad. Dinner: Chinese while he laundry was running at the laundry mat. Chinese was right next door, so of course that's where we went. LOL Had a good half cup probably of different chicken choices, 2 cheese wontons (ate the middles, not the whole fried wonton parts), 1/4 c. fried rice. 2 bites of a veggie potato patty. Eve: will do a protein shake. Have had 3 of the 16.9 oz bottles of water today. All vitamins in.
timsdanni
on 7/31/06 12:35 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
tomorrow we will have exacty 2 months left here - wow time is flying started good today protien shake 1/4 cup egg w/ cheese and ham steamed mushroom, slice of oinion and zuchini bratwurst,grilled mushrooms, 2 grilled shrimp cheese cake (see horrible discovery post) protien shake galic pisatcios tiny taco salad homemade mashed pot w/ chees Danni striving for moderation in ALL things in life
Jen W.
on 7/31/06 1:35 pm - Minneapolis, MN
I'll play today. I'm a horrible lurker but read a lot. I like getting different ideas for food. Breakfast - 1 south beach cereal bar in oatmeal raisin Lunch - appx 1.5 ounces reduced fat cheddar cheese and 4 triscuits snack - medium ff latte w/sugar free vanilla syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon Dinner - appx 2-3 ounces of baked marinated herb chicken breast with appx 1 tablespoon caesar dressing snack - 1/2 rice crispie bar (pre-made from store) Water - appx 40 ounces - not great, but ff latte had milk and water in it I figure.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views