horrible discovery

timsdanni
on 7/31/06 5:19 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I can eat cheese cake - not the sugary jello brand kind I am sure but real make with cream, 7 eggs and 4 pounds of cream cheese - yep that evil stuff my brother begged me to make and while cutting everyone peice this afternoon I poped a bite in my mouth - thought "danni spit that out this instant" but the tounge had the taste - I had probably 2T of it. not sick yet can you belive this - I dumped on crytal light yesterday and today my aggggratvating body is acapting 500 calorie a slice cheese cake someone help!! I told the boys I want it eaten by the time I get up from my nap and I ment it - I am also NOT making this agian, ok I MAY relent and make one for bro when he comes home from Iraq in 18 months but even that is questionable - i honesly think I could have sat there and small bite at the time eaten the whole thing - or at least a whole peice of it Danni who is trying for moderation in ALL things except cheese cake LOL
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/31/06 5:58 am - My Town, NH
Danni, I went to a BBQ yesterday and had a half of a brownie. As your signature says, "trying for moderation in ALL things". I wouldn't beat yourself up too much over a bite of cheesecake. We need to learn to live with all types of foods. That includes sugar. Yesterday, I enjoyed my half of a brownie, didn't feel deprived and also knew that pre-surgery I would have eaten the whole brownie, a cookie, the fruit tart and gone back later for another cookie. A treat once in a while is good for you! - Stephanie
lizzey627
on 7/31/06 10:18 am - Dunlap, CA
I feel ya girl!! The other day my freind was having wls and I was there with here through the night the cafateria was closed so that left vendding machines i dont knowwhy I did this butit looked so good and I was so hungery I got a pecan cinammon swiral guey roll and yes it had 32 grams of sugar and 480 calories. I didnoteatthe whole thing maybe1/2 or less i felt so gulity I kept waiting for dumping and it did not happen. I was really hopeing it would to teach me a good leason but it didnt. I dont want to ever let my self do that again. It really scared me. Lizzey
BabyRuth2u
on 7/31/06 10:51 am - Pittsburgh, PA
First ((((((((((Danni)))))))))))). Now second... LOL STEP AWAY FROM THE CHEESECAKE!!!! It's bad! Terrible! It'll make you sick! You can't eat it! It's sugar, it'll make you dump! That's right, sick sick sick as a dog ! Just keep thinking that, don't do it again.. you dont need to know you can eat it. Pretend the best you can!! And., might not have to pretend, might have just got lucky this time. Maybe you can get away with 2 tbs, but more could make you ill. You don't want to know that! Sending wishes your way. Don't beat yourself up, you had it, hope you enjoyed it, now forget it girlfriend!!
miminjoey
on 8/1/06 5:17 am - Fort Bragg, NC
sneaking to Danni's house for cheese cake!! I LOVE Cheese Cake!! I am sure it would make me sick, I can't do dairy or eggs...or apparently south beach diet seasme chicken wraps...and it only had 1 or 2 grams of sugar.....but I can eat cornbread with butter, but can't eat spaghetti...i swear I'll never figure this pouch out.
toni J.
on 8/1/06 4:54 pm - hayward, CA
Cheese Cake, aaaaah good memories kinda like that ex-boyfriend you know wasn't good for you but suuuure was goooood to you. Yeah Cheesecake the good ol' days. My stomach starts to bubble after a protein shake w/bananna so I know I won't be going there. My fear of dumping is toooo great but just to imagine the taste brings a smile to my face. I understand your fear too, just pretend that it was only luck and if you try that again you will DUMP,DUMP,DUMP! But regrets? Forget about it, LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views