A BETTER new picture...

Darlene X
on 7/29/06 1:39 am - Maricopa, AZ
So the other day I was messing around on my computer and found an old picture EJ took of me maybe 3 weeks before surgery..... so today I was feeling pretty hot, in my Old navy 18 pants and my 18/20 T-shirt, so I figured I'd get EJ to take a few new pictures of me. It's so hard to see a difference, but when I looked at the pictures, HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't like the ones we took the other night--- but I like this comparision!!!! ### See top of profile #### Darlene -106lbs!!!!
Mama-of-3
on 7/29/06 2:13 am - Philadelphia area, PA
You look nice Darlene!!! Now SMILE in those photos!!!! I never smile cuz my smile is dorky but you have a great smile! Show those pearly whites!! Trish
Sheila A.
on 7/29/06 2:20 am - Thermal, CA
Darlene, you look great!!! Congrats on buying clothes from Old Navy, must feel great!!! Sheila
Amy I.
on 7/29/06 4:02 am - KS
You look amazing Darlene! Keep up the good work and keep posting the recipes I LOOOVE them! ( the soup ones, Yummy) I can't wait to go to town and go shopping at a real store. The closest OldNavy is about 70 mile away. I think that we will go school( and MOM) shopping there. I love my old Navy jeans but they are a size 20 and are tooooooo big. Keep up the good work. Amy I
RebekaA
on 7/29/06 5:28 am - Inland Empire, CA
Wow, you look downright THIN girl! Keep up the great work!
Mary M.
on 7/29/06 11:42 am - Livonia, MI
Wow!! You are doing a fatastic job and you look great. This surgery and the hard work is really all worth it. Congrats, Mary
NickSINYC
on 7/29/06 12:42 pm - Staten Island, NY
Hey Darlene, You look fantastic. You are doing a wonderful job. Take care Nick
luckycat1
on 7/29/06 12:42 pm - Cincinnati, OH
Looking good girl! I agree you should have smiled :>). Hey, I wish I had your skinny arms! Keep up the awesome job and keep those receipes coming. MJ
Melissa P.
on 7/30/06 4:28 am - Aurora, IL
You look great!
MsKeara
on 7/30/06 5:18 pm - Baldwin, WI
Hey Darlene, You look fantastic! Congrats on shopping at Old Navy. I'm still not bold enough to venture outside of Lane Bryant (even though I'm wearing the same size as you). Keep up the good work and I'll be your "virtual" workout buddy anytime! Have a fantastic week! MsKeara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views