my knee update

timsdanni
on 7/28/06 5:24 am - Ft Stewart, GA
saw a differnt doc today - head of the tmc where I was seen LOL - anyway I have bone spurs on my knee cap and streached and agrivated but not torn ligiments and tendons. I will be going to physical theraphy to have them work with me - no step arobics for a LONG time however I can ride my bike as soon as I get the pedal extenders on. so a good visit dispite an administative mess up that left me waiting 2 hours to see the doc Danni 372/275/170
Tina K
on 7/28/06 5:38 am - Central, NY
Danni, I'm glad it's physical therapy that's needed and not surgery. Great news about the biking! Maybe you can stick to aerobics in the water for now??? Hang in there. Hugs, Tina 315/228/140
miminjoey
on 7/30/06 7:44 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
well glad you know what is wrong sorry to hear what it is ...my mother has bone spurs on her hals I have a clacium on on my shoulder blade...they are SO PAINFUL! Besides the therapy for the legaments what are they going to do for the spurs? Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/31/06 3:07 am - My Town, NH
Danni, I'm glad your knee issues were not more serious. Take care of yourself and keep us posted on your progress! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views